PDA

View Full Version : Do you BILLieve?

T-Long
09-20-2011, 07:34 PM
Had to do a writeup on the Bills since we were there on Sunday...enjoy!

FULL STORY (http://thefanhub.com/posts/detail/114131/Bills-have-fans-in-Buffalo-believing)

Mr. Miyagi
09-20-2011, 07:43 PM
I BILLIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crisis
09-20-2011, 07:49 PM
Can we kill the term BILLieve? Anytime we use it we lose to 3rd stringers to lose our playoff spot, Leodis fumbles a kickoff return to choke a game away, or something equally stupid happens.

Billz_fan
09-20-2011, 07:49 PM
I do but......... :laughter:

Our division record will tell the story of this season. Plain and simple. Im glad they are so much more competitive and exciting out of the gate this year though. Sundays sure do seem alot nicer so far :up:

Billz_fan
09-20-2011, 08:52 PM
Can we kill the term BILLieve? Anytime we use it we lose to 3rd stringers to lose our playoff spot, Leodis fumbles a kickoff return to choke a game away, or something equally stupid happens.

Im all for it. Was corny for the most part anyway. Im all for ditching the shout song as well. Im it's been great and all but it's been used since the 90's and Since we are changing everything else, uni's, end zones, and all the other staple items of the previous decades I think it's time for some new blood in the song dept also :up: Just a thought.

imbondz
09-20-2011, 08:57 PM
Im all for it. Was corny for the most part anyway. Im all for ditching the shout song as well. Im it's been great and all but it's been used since the 90's and Since we are changing everything else, uni's, end zones, and all the other staple items of the previous decades I think it's time for some new blood in the song dept also :up: Just a thought.

The shout song rules!

trapezeus
09-21-2011, 09:53 AM
the tradition of the shout song must last. we all universally love it.

ServoBillieves
09-21-2011, 10:09 AM
Servo billieves.

justasportsfan
09-21-2011, 11:15 AM
I BILLieve but I'll Billieverest once we beat the Pats.

Aero II
09-21-2011, 02:46 PM
The Shout Song must stay. It gives the Ralph that college aptmosphere. If you go to a college game, you'll hear everyone singing some song that's been a tradition for 100 years in addition to the modern songs that pump up the crowd.

ALL IN!!!

Cleve
09-21-2011, 02:52 PM
I find that Billieve slogan to be annoying.

That aside, I'm LOVING what I've seen on the fielld the last couple weeks! :) If I didn't know better, the Bills were sandbagging big time during pre-season.