PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Week 3 Bills v Pats Preview Video

FootballCEO
09-21-2011, 07:27 AM
Bills vs Pats Video Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pgx_p1lv4s)

Good morning Bills fans! Good luck this week!

Em

**Filmed before Hernandez announced out**

The King
09-21-2011, 08:19 AM
WOW! Picking Buffalo!?

I just hope the Bills stay in the game long enough to have a chance at an upset

FootballCEO
09-21-2011, 08:44 AM
WOW! Picking Buffalo!?

I just hope the Bills stay in the game long enough to have a chance at an upset

Going out on a limb.. sort of.. The Pats give up entirely TOO many passing yards and I think that plays into the strength of the Bills offense (Spreading out opponents)... Plus an added factor of playing the "Big Dog on the Block" type mindset I believe will have the Bills playing mistake-free football

bills4ver
09-21-2011, 09:13 AM
we WILL win bank IT!

TigerJ
09-21-2011, 10:05 AM
If I remember correctly, you picked the Raiders a week ago. I picked the Bills. I'm a homer, you say? I think the Patriots will win this week. I'd like to be wrong, but. . . It's all in fun anyway. I like to watch your takes on the game, and you do make an effort at objectivity, but if I were to bet on games (I don't) your predictions would not be my guideline.

justasportsfan
09-21-2011, 11:16 AM
Are you only picking buffalo because you were wrong about last sunday?

FootballCEO
09-21-2011, 12:39 PM
If I remember correctly, you picked the Raiders a week ago. I picked the Bills. I'm a homer, you say? I think the Patriots will win this week. I'd like to be wrong, but. . . It's all in fun anyway. I like to watch your takes on the game, and you do make an effort at objectivity, but if I were to bet on games (I don't) your predictions would not be my guideline.

Thanks Tiger! My take on the games are not meant to be taken as "go put your house on it".. I just look at the game and give my own personal take on how to attack each team and then give an unbiased prediction

FootballCEO
09-21-2011, 12:40 PM
Are you only picking buffalo because you were wrong about last sunday?

LOL! No way... Who knew the Bills thought the game started at 2pm instead of 1pm.. Can't account for a team getting off of the mat and throwing a series of haymakers that ALL connected... I think that mentality carries over to this week

justasportsfan
09-21-2011, 12:55 PM
Not sure about you picking the bills to win though. We won't have Fitzgerald this sunday vs the Pats

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
09-21-2011, 01:40 PM
Stop thinking faster than you can talk - constructive criticism