X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boyhowdy
    • Jul 2002

Good things to say about Week 1.

OK, instead of focusing on all of the negative in every thread, let's have one about positives...........

I'll start. Travis Henry looked like a bowling ball covered in spikes running downhill.
  • vmark11
    • Sep 2002

I wouldn't say Drew played "great" today, but I really like what he brings to the table. Opposing defenses never used to respect our QB w/ VanPelt/Flutie/Johnson....It was stack the line of scrimmage with 9 guys, shut down the run, and there was still no chance of getting burned thru the air. At least with Bledsoe we have that threat, which I think was one of the reasons Henry was able to run the ball so well, as the Jets were reluctant to put 8 on the line. Maybe that was just the conservative defense that Ted Cotrell likes to play; we'll just have to wait and see.

That's a general positive trend that I noticed....otherwise, I take no positives out of this when you lose a game you should win at home against a division opponent.

Oh yeah, there was one thing that made me feel a little better as a Bills fan....watching the hilights of the Browns game. Man, there's got to be something in Lake Erie for these teams to be this cursed. 2 kickoff returns, a penalty when the game is over....this cr@p would never happen to any other team(s).
    Last edited by vmark11; 09-09-2002, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla admin
      • Jul 2002

we actually had a running game.

Comment

Working...
      X