PDA

View Full Version : Zone Exclusive: One Fan's View, week 2

northernbillfan
09-21-2011, 02:22 PM
For the record, I sent a text to two people (Mark and my Dad) that said “game over” when it was 21-3. Minutes before halftime, I went to pick up the pizza for our group watching at Kellys Sports Bar (Buffalo Bills Backer Bar in NYC, which you know but I like to plug anyways). We were four deep and seemed to have a pretty good system of drinks and food. I walked out as Fancy I was about to make it 21-6 with the Bills getting the ball for the second half. I sent a text to Mark that said, “I got to be honest. I kind of believe.” I returned to Kelly’s with my pals Adam and Erik telling me that Fancy I missed the field goal. Since I had pizza fingers, I couldn’t retext Mark what would have said, “damn it Fancy I, now it’s game over.” In the time it took me to eat the pizza and clean my hands, Fred Jackson had already given us hope that the comeback was on.
Fred Jackson’s slow motion running style is so enjoyable because it always looks like people should be able to bring him down, yet he evades everyone. I’ve decided to call him the F bomb. Fred Jackson played out of his mind. He was even lead blocker on one of Spiller’s long runs. I would have Fred inducted to the wall of fame now.

Then you look at Fitz. Another F bomb. He got the ball around to every one of our receivers, most of which have the unusually common last names. I am routinely confused between Donald Jones and David Nelson. Then there is Martin, Johnson, Jackson, and Chandler. I feel like these are the last names of a presidential debate from 1863.

With this all being said, I do feel like I’m living in the movie “12 Monkeys”. I kind of predicted all this so far. I saw all this. The 2-0 start, getting to the point of having hope that this is the year we beat the Pats. Yet, I’m desperately trying to stop that future. Because the way I see it, we still won’t beat the Pats. I’m the one with the loose fitting moustache and bad wig running in the airport. It’s going to be Brady who shoots me in the back. The future is inevitable.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2011/09/21/one_fans_view_turning_into_a_billiever.php)

psubills62
09-22-2011, 09:32 AM
Nice job, trap.

One comment: who on earth still uses hotmail??

trapezeus
09-22-2011, 09:46 AM
this guy.

that's my account that i'm fine with some automated service using to spam and junk mail. i still check it every day. i don't want to put my regular email address on there in fear that somehow that email address gets spammed.

Beebe's Kid
09-22-2011, 09:54 AM
Nice job, trap.

One comment: who on earth still uses hotmail??

Agreed. Great job, Trapman.

I was organizing a shirt order for some of my old college buddies, and I had two of them contact me by hotmail, to which I replied that they were the only two people in the entire world with open hotmail accounts...apparently there are three.

psubills62
09-22-2011, 10:26 AM
this guy.

that's my account that i'm fine with some automated service using to spam and junk mail. i still check it every day. i don't want to put my regular email address on there in fear that somehow that email address gets spammed.
Just create a new gmail account. My wife and I have two accounts: one for spam/newsletters/online accounts and one for personal email.

trapezeus
09-22-2011, 10:35 AM
ok. it shall be done. next week, we'll have the new email address up and running.

justasportsfan
09-22-2011, 10:35 AM
nice job trap.

I too was one who thought we could come back from 21-3.

Forward_Lateral
09-22-2011, 10:47 AM
I knew the Bills were going to win from the opening kick off. Just something about this team and Fitz that I haven't felt in a long, long time.

Cntrygal
09-22-2011, 11:11 AM
:couch:

Would anyone be surprised if I said I still had hotmail?

northernbillfan
09-22-2011, 01:41 PM
:couch:

Would anyone be surprised if I said I still had hotmail?Umm, NO!

northernbillfan
09-22-2011, 01:42 PM
nice job trap.

I too was one who thought we could come back from 21-3.I thought they would too, or at least had hoped they would.

However I was holding my breath during the final 14 seconds as I know what the sport Gods like to do to Buffalo fans.

psubills62
09-22-2011, 01:47 PM
nice job trap.

I too was one who thought we could come back from 21-3.
I'll be honest, I had thought we could, but only if we got a TD or FG at the end of the first half. Having that FG blocked really killed my optimism about it.