PDA

View Full Version : I want this game baaaaaaaaaad

Mr. Miyagi
09-21-2011, 07:07 PM
We HAVE to beat the Pats this Sunday. We've had our chances in the past few years, especially that Monday night game when McLovin fumbled, but we haven't had as much momentum going into the game than this year. 2 game win streak, high scoring, lots of heart, blow-out, come from behind, at home, everything you can think of.

If we don't beat the Pats this week, we never will.

I swear to GOD I will run naked around my house 3 times if we win on Sunday, shouting GO BILLS GO BILLS F THE PATS!!!!!

Let's do this BUFFALO!!!!

:gobills:

X-Era
09-21-2011, 07:09 PM
We HAVE to beat the Pats this Sunday. We've had our chances in the past few years, especially that Monday night game when McLovin fumbled, but we haven't had as much momentum going into the game than this year. 2 game win streak, high scoring, lots of heart, blow-out, come from behind, at home, everything you can think of.

I swear to GOD I will run naked around my house 3 times if we win on Sunday, shouting GO BILLS GO BILLS F THE PATS!!!!!

:gobills:No ****.

And I really think we have a chance. But we need to be amped up and ready to play smart football.

We need a big game from the secondary to win.

BertSquirtgum
09-21-2011, 07:14 PM
You took a page from my book Miyagi

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=3528844&postcount=19

SquishDaFish
09-21-2011, 07:15 PM
Same here bro same here

THATHURMANATOR
09-21-2011, 07:49 PM
I want this win unbelievably bad......

better days
09-21-2011, 08:59 PM
No ****.

And I really think we have a chance. But we need to be amped up and ready to play smart football.

We need a big game from the DL & LB's to win.

Fixed that for you.

Mr. Miyagi
09-21-2011, 09:17 PM
You took a page from my book Miyagi

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=3528844&postcount=19
:rofl: I didn't realize that. Well there'll be TWO idiots running naked I guess.

No pics please.

BillsFever21
09-21-2011, 11:17 PM
I think every Bills fan in the world wants this one real baaaaaaaaad but chances are it's not going to happen.

We will have to most likely score at least 40 points to have a chance. The Pats offense is a machine right now and Brady is just shredding secondaries and our defense couldn't stop Cambell or the Raiders offense last week. This defense is still bad as of right now and will be our biggest downfall this season.

If our defense can somewhat contain the Pats and "hold" them to 27-31 points we may have a chance if our offense shows up again. There is no way we will win a shootout with them and if we get behind a couple scores there is no coming back against these guys like we did the Raiders.

We are going to have to play a perfect game and not have any turnovers and not piss away any scoring opportunities when we have a chance even if it's a FG and when we are within striking distance for TD's we need to cash in on them. Having to settle for FG's will not win this game.

If we can do all that and our defense can play decent and maybe even put some points on the board for us we may have a chance but that may be the only way.

Meathead
09-21-2011, 11:52 PM
could happen. wont happen

this game has double digit loss all over it

but 3-1 after four is still pretty sweet

El Guapo
09-22-2011, 12:07 AM
Champagne on ice Sunday?

Dujek
09-22-2011, 04:57 AM
I don't care if the score is 3-0 and the game is full of mistakes. Just win.

Night Train
09-22-2011, 05:01 AM
I want J-Lo on all fours in my bed real bad... but this Bills upset seems more realistic.

ChristopherWalken
09-22-2011, 07:41 AM
Very bad. Dont want to get my hopes up but there is that little remote chance of it happening that can't keep me from picturing it in my head.

Mr. Miyagi
09-22-2011, 08:00 AM
I want J-Lo on all fours in my bed real bad... but this Bills upset seems more realistic.
That doesn't sound bad either, as long as she doesn't sing.

mikemac2001
09-22-2011, 08:37 AM
Hey Mr.m what are your thought s on. Cam Newton dude has kinda impressed me. A little I know u were gonna send your **** to 1 bills drive.if they drafted him

Mr. Miyagi
09-22-2011, 08:49 AM
Hey Mr.m what are your thought s on. Cam Newton dude has kinda impressed me. A little I know u were gonna send your **** to 1 bills drive.if they drafted him
Yup I would have. I"m still not sold on Newton just yet. Yes he's had a bunch of yards but there's the bad that goes along with the good. There were plenty of guys that had hot starts and didn't last: Rick Mirer, Derek Anderson, Joey Harrington, AJ Feeley. Let's see a few more games before we anoint him the second coming of Christ the Lord.

Bill Cody
09-22-2011, 09:33 AM

Prolly a LOT more realistic.

Bill Cody
09-22-2011, 09:34 AM
Yup I would have. I"m still not sold on Newton just yet. Yes he's had a bunch of yards but there's the bad that goes along with the good. There were plenty of guys that had hot starts and didn't last: Rick Mirer, Derek Anderson, Joey Harrington, AJ Feeley. Let's see a few more games before we anoint him the second coming of Christ the Lord.

Fair enough. But you have to admit mailing the box of **** would be premature also.

BillsWin
09-22-2011, 09:38 AM

:gobills:

Video tape it. Feel free to use a generous blur on the sensitive parts. But my god man, get that on video tape.

mikemac2001
09-22-2011, 09:45 AM

I feel the same way

he has impressed me with a lot of his throws and shows leadership

his interviews drive me nutz but i could like that if he was our QB

overall he has shown me a lot more then i thought but still not sold fun to watch tho

christhebillsfan783
09-22-2011, 09:40 PM
Very bad. Dont want to get my hopes up but there is that little remote chance of it happening that can't keep me from picturing it in my head.

I'm right there with ya! Same mindset exactly.