PDA

View Full Version : Bills v. Pats Roundtable

DraftBoy
09-22-2011, 07:26 AM
I was invited to be a part of a roundtable discussion starting yesterday in anticipation of this game. Since BBD's partner site is a Patriots site the idea only made sense. The conversation is still ongoing and will be updated today with more back and forth as well as tomorrow with some final predictions.

Here is the link and feel free to join into the discussion in the comments section, I know both Doug and I will read and respond to any comments.

http://www.nepatriotsdraft.com/2011/09/patriots-vs-bills-roundtable.html#more-10976

Das_Bills
09-22-2011, 08:50 AM
That was a very interesting read coming from Pats and Bills fans. This is the kind of stuff i really enjoy reading because there is no bashing or trolling. Its all about football. Thanks for posting this.

DraftBoy
09-22-2011, 09:10 AM
That was a very interesting read coming from Pats and Bills fans. This is the kind of stuff i really enjoy reading because there is no bashing or trolling. Its all about football. Thanks for posting this.
Thank you for the kind words!

Keep checking back as the discussion between Doug and I is continuing.

DraftBoy
09-22-2011, 10:07 PM
Updated and the predictions come tomorrow!

Mad Bomber
09-22-2011, 10:13 PM
Nice stuff, Matt. A great read, and I love the mutual respect shown in this conversation. A lot of meat in there, not just the usual media fluff. Two thumbs up.

DraftBoy
09-22-2011, 10:16 PM
Nice stuff, Matt. A great read, and I love the mutual respect shown in this conversation. A lot of meat in there, not just the usual media fluff. Two thumbs up.

That was our intent, have two people who really know their teams engage in a deep discussion about what could happen and what worries the other. Honest assessment, not this superficial coverage you see a lot of.

Mad Bomber
09-22-2011, 10:24 PM
That was our intent, have two people who really know their teams engage in a deep discussion about what could happen and what worries the other. Honest assessment, not this superficial coverage you see a lot of.
EXACTLY! That is why I have so enjoyed it, and will keep checking in. Great job!

DraftBoy
09-24-2011, 09:19 AM
Predictions are up!

malvado78
09-24-2011, 09:40 AM
Read the whole thing last night. Great exchange. Thanks! I have a seriously hard time ranking thr bills rivals myself. Probably Pats phins then jets myself but it is all like a 1abc thing.