That's your top-10 ???
I stopped after that.
Man, are we watching the same games ?

DraftBoy
09-22-2011, 10:18 AM
That's your top-10 ???
I stopped after that.
Man, are we watching the same games ?

No, Im just making up those names, they aren't really players that even exist.

k-oneputt
09-22-2011, 10:20 AM
Tate, Z. Brown ????

DraftBoy
09-22-2011, 10:26 AM
Tate, Z. Brown ????

Like I said I just made up the names.

As did CBS who ranked Z. Brown as the #1 OLB

Keep in mind 2012 means only Seniors.

kingJofNYC
09-22-2011, 10:28 AM
Dennard can ball, dude looked better than Prince last year.

DraftBoy
09-22-2011, 10:55 AM
Dennard can ball, dude looked better than Prince last year.

Needs to get healthy this year, that team needs him right now.

psubills62
09-22-2011, 01:19 PM
Huh...I had just been wondering about Still's stock lately. I thought the guy has played much better than an 87th ranking. He's really been the only consistent force on our defense.

Moye, on the other hand, despite his good game against Temple, is stock down. While it's hard to gauge him with this horrible 2-QB system, his hands are still not as good as I'd like to see. Also inconsistent in adjusting to the ball in the air. He's tall and athletic, and will probably end up doing well in the NFL. But right now he's not as developed as I'd like and the coaches aren't doing him any favors.

DraftBoy
09-22-2011, 01:47 PM
Huh...I had just been wondering about Still's stock lately. I thought the guy has played much better than an 87th ranking. He's really been the only consistent force on our defense.

Moye, on the other hand, despite his good game against Temple, is stock down. While it's hard to gauge him with this horrible 2-QB system, his hands are still not as good as I'd like to see. Also inconsistent in adjusting to the ball in the air. He's tall and athletic, and will probably end up doing well in the NFL. But right now he's not as developed as I'd like and the coaches aren't doing him any favors.

87th overall is a top 3 round pick.

k-oneputt
09-22-2011, 02:33 PM
Like I said I just made up the names.

As did CBS who ranked Z. Brown as the #1 OLB

Keep in mind 2012 means only Seniors.

So, what's that mean ? We will see more this weekend against G-tech. I'm not saying he sucks but top-10 ?
What about Tate ? Has all the measurables but didn't play well against Miami and from the small potion of the WV game I saw he didn't do anything. Again, not a bad player but way over ranked.

DraftBoy
09-22-2011, 03:19 PM
So, what's that mean ? We will see more this weekend against G-tech. I'm not saying he sucks but top-10 ?
What about Tate ? Has all the measurables but didn't play well against Miami and from the small potion of the WV game I saw he didn't do anything. Again, not a bad player but way over ranked.

This weekend will tell you a lot about Coples, Paige-Moss, and Brown in terms of dealing with that triple option.

You have to watch Tate as a FS to understand why I have him so high. Edsall moved him to LB like an idiot and he looks bad there (as I knew he would). He's a far better FS prospect.

psubills62
09-22-2011, 05:28 PM
87th overall is a top 3 round pick.
I know, I thought he was playing like a second rounder at this point. Not complaining, everyone sees things differently.

DraftBoy
09-22-2011, 07:38 PM
I know, I thought he was playing like a second rounder at this point. Not complaining, everyone sees things differently.

Not in this DT class.

k-oneputt
09-26-2011, 08:40 AM
As expected G. Tech rolled over North Carolina.