PDA

View Full Version : Just 2 Keys to winning Sunday.

acehole
09-22-2011, 12:10 PM
1. TOP (Time of Possession) (Keep Brady off field)

2. Take always. (Keep Brady destabilized)

Take Brady away Pats aver very very ordinary.

We need Darius and Williams to pressure from middle...

This will force ****** out of the pocket where he is weak.

Byrd wake up...I got your Mcfarland man don't let me down.

Our future must be our present.

Honorable mention for special teams. A TD wont hurt us there.

mysticsoto
09-22-2011, 12:37 PM
I thought your two keys were going to be 2 words: "Kill Brady"...

acehole
09-22-2011, 01:28 PM

Have to admit that would seal it.

BertSquirtgum
09-22-2011, 01:36 PM
Brady needs to be crushed on the turf numerous times.

WeAreArthurMoates
09-22-2011, 02:05 PM
I think we need win TOP and not have any 4th quater turnovers, if we do, we win.

christhebillsfan783
09-22-2011, 05:39 PM
It is very difficult for me to believe that we can beat the pats. I would go absolutely crazy if we did end up pulling it off but if I don't have any expectations going into the game, I wont be as crushed afterwards if we lose.

acehole
09-22-2011, 05:47 PM
It is very difficult for me to believe that we can beat the pats. I would go absolutely crazy if we did end up pulling it off but if I don't have any expectations going into the game, I wont be as crushed afterwards if we lose.

Well that is the thing....

That is the difference between the pats and the Bills...

They just expect to win...they just believe it.

It is called the law of attraction.

I believe there isnt a Bills player right now who thinks they will lose that game.

Go Bills....

They Pats are thinking holy cow wonder if we lose that one?

That is how doubt kills the winning mentality....

We take this one...

BigZ
09-22-2011, 07:33 PM
Merriman needs to be MVP of the game. Two brutal hits on Brady.

Want Brady healthy to come back for the final game of the season - Buffalo in New England.

christhebillsfan783
09-22-2011, 09:22 PM
Acehole, can you really blame me though? I pray that they surprise the hell out of me and come out firing on all cylanders Sunday and if that happens I will be the first to admit I have been proven wrong. However, being a 19 year old who's first real memory of Buffalo Bills football was the Music City Miracle, I have reason to doubt. I love the Bills but they have to show me something before i put my full faith in them again. This just reminds too much of 08 when we started out hot and it seemed like the Bills were back and then they turned into the Bills again. They have given me too many reasons to be skeptical, win this game and i will BILLIEVE once more.

acehole
09-22-2011, 10:29 PM
No I can't blame you.

That team only has the power you give them.

I am not saying to underestimate them.

I am saying if you can't believe they will win or if they cant believe it then they already lost.

You are basing your view on logic and that is sound.

Somtimes you just have to have faith and go out on a limb and believe.

The universe will then align with you.

31 21 bills.

Write it down.

QUOTE=christhebillsfan783]Acehole, can you really blame me though? I pray that they surprise the hell out of me and come out firing on all cylanders Sunday and if that happens I will be the first to admit I have been proven wrong. However, being a 19 year old who's first real memory of Buffalo Bills football was the Music City Miracle, I have reason to doubt. I love the Bills but they have to show me something before i put my full faith in them again. This just reminds too much of 08 when we started out hot and it seemed like the Bills were back and then they turned into the Bills again. They have given me too many reasons to be skeptical, win this game and i will BILLIEVE once more.[/QUOTE]

McBFLO
09-22-2011, 10:43 PM
No I can't blame you.

That team only has the power you give them.

I am not saying to underestimate them.

I am saying if you can't believe they will win or if they cant believe it then they already lost.

You are basing you design on logic and that is sound.

Somtimes you just have to hv faith and go out on a limb and believe.

The universe will then align with you.

31 21 bills.

Write it down.

Um... whoa.

BertSquirtgum
09-22-2011, 10:48 PM
I just got invited to the game but I turned it down. I can't stand dealing with Patriots fans. They are all pieces of ****.

Thurmal
09-22-2011, 11:08 PM
The offense will have to score 30+ yet again. Plain and simple.

THRILLHO
09-22-2011, 11:19 PM
2 keys to winning the game sunday:
1. Score points.
2. Dont allow more points than you score.

CHAMPIONSHIP!

paladin warrior
09-23-2011, 01:28 AM
I wish NT Jasper play only sunday . Japser will fall on top Tom B and stand up and jump smash him 5 time make Tom B turn like a Pancake :const:

:gobills:

Mr. Miyagi
09-23-2011, 02:41 AM
His two words are "stay tuned".

Mr. Miyagi
09-23-2011, 02:44 AM
I guarantee you Bellichick will not allow his players to underestimate us. He's telling them that this is an ambush and they will need to show us who really got the goods. He'll fire up his players for this game.

Let's hope Chan does a better job at it.

kishoph
09-23-2011, 07:46 AM
I guarantee you Bellichick will not allow his players to underestimate us. He's telling them that this is an ambush and they will need to show us who really got the goods. He'll fire up his players for this game.

Let's hope Chan does a better job at it.

I'm sure you're right, he'll warn them, but will the players buy into it or will they let the streak influence their thinking. I hope that they are over confident and have no fear of losing. Right now I believe that the BILLS have a stronger desire to win this game, wanting to put an end to the losing streak.
I think some keys to a BILLS victory, are winning the turnover battle, being able to run the ball and have a ball control Offense to win the TOP, keeping BRADY off the field as much as possible, being able to stop screens and cut back runs (do not over pursue). Our safeties need to step it up and limit their TE's, HERNANDEZ being out would help this, GRONKOWSKI also missed practice.

Pats have scored 30 or more points in their last 10 regular season games, BILLS put and end to this on Sunday.
BILLS - 35
Pats - 27

acehole
09-25-2011, 03:17 PM
You where closer then me props to you!

Write it down!!!!!

QUOTE=kishoph]I'm sure you're right, he'll warn them, but will the players buy into it or will they let the streak influence their thinking. I hope that they are over confident and have no fear of losing. Right now I believe that the BILLS have a stronger desire to win this game, wanting to put an end to the losing streak.
I think some keys to a BILLS victory, are winning the turnover battle, being able to run the ball and have a ball control Offense to win the TOP, keeping BRADY off the field as much as possible, being able to stop screens and cut back runs (do not over pursue). Our safeties need to step it up and limit their TE's, HERNANDEZ being out would help this, GRONKOWSKI also missed practice.

Pats have scored 30 or more points in their last 10 regular season games, BILLS put and end to this on Sunday.
BILLS - 35
Pats - 27[/QUOTE]

christhebillsfan783
09-25-2011, 03:49 PM
THEY PROVED ME WRONG!!! I've never been so happy to be wrong in my life. This team is giving me reason to love this team again! Haven't been this happy after a Bills game in YEARS!