PDA

View Full Version : Easley Marcus

paladin warrior
09-23-2011, 01:38 AM
How he feeling now ?? I hope he is okay,,, Can he play this sunday??

Crisis
09-23-2011, 01:57 AM
It's like telling your kid the dog died :(

jamze132
09-23-2011, 02:58 AM
Marcus won't be around this season...

ddaryl
09-23-2011, 08:22 AM
he's on IR this year bud

ServoBillieves
09-23-2011, 08:33 AM
He'll be lining up next to Parrish. That being said, I'm actually interested in how he's doing, anyone ever get details on his ailment?

TigerJ
09-23-2011, 08:39 AM
No, it's still "the mystery ailment." All we've heard is that it's heart related.

Extremebillsfan247
09-23-2011, 08:55 AM
He's doing ok judging by his recent tweets. He is done for the year though. Bills will keep him around, let him get treatment for his ailment, and will have him back next year from what I understand of that situation. I don't think they have given up on him just yet.

Bill Cody
09-23-2011, 09:29 AM

He's feeling great. Thanks for asking.

mybills
09-23-2011, 10:52 AM
Nobody's more disappointed than me. :sadwalk:

paladin warrior
09-23-2011, 11:39 AM
OH man :ill: , Ok Ya I would like to keep him until next year. GEt WELL SOON EasleY Marcus

BillsFever21
09-23-2011, 05:06 PM
This dude is a china doll and to think some thought he was going to be our #2 WR and a big time WR because of a good preseason game.

This guy will never amount to anything. Two seasons in the NFL and he has yet to make it past the preseason without getting injured. What a joke and a waste of a draft pick.

BillsWin
09-23-2011, 05:25 PM
This dude is a china doll and to think some thought he was going to be our #2 WR and a big time WR because of a good preseason game.

This guy will never amount to anything. Two seasons in the NFL and he has yet to make it past the preseason without getting injured. What a joke and a waste of a draft pick.

Blew out his knee and has a heart ailment. Two freak things. If the heart deal isn't too bad he still has a shot. I think under the circumstances you're a little harsh with the criticism.

SpillerThrills
09-23-2011, 05:28 PM

are you *****ing serious???? the guy has a HEART PROBLEM!!! it's not like he has a knee injury or something that may have been prevented....

Buffalogic
09-23-2011, 09:32 PM

This guy will never amount to anything. Two seasons in the NFL and he has yet to make it past the preseason without getting injured. What a joke and a waste of a draft pick.Congrats on your ******ed post. I hope you are proud of the whimsical abomination you want to pass off as a prediction.

You lose.

Oaf
09-24-2011, 08:43 PM
I'm pretty sure BF21 wasn't aware guys.. It wasn't exactly made public (nor confirmed for that matter). I had a similar reaction before I heard the speculation.

Turf
09-24-2011, 11:40 PM
Lets just admit Easley will never make a season in the NFL and wish him the best. its not his fault we picked him.

THRILLHO
09-25-2011, 01:24 AM
he's on IR this year bud

He is at a better place now, with a field made of foam so he can run free with out being hurt.

YardRat
09-25-2011, 09:57 AM
It's like telling your kid the dog died :(

If there ever is a Hall of Fame for single posts, this should be at the top of the list.

BillsFever21
09-26-2011, 06:15 PM
Never heard of the reason he was put on IR till now. I assumed it was another injury. They didn't say why when it was first reported and it's not like I search for every player's injury who is on IR. He was here one day and on IR the next. Chill out folks. People are too sensitive.