PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Fitzpatrick, Bills hoping to make name for themselves

imbondz
09-23-2011, 08:17 AM
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/bills/story/2011-09-21/ryan-fitzpatrick-buffalo-bills/50522378/1

Nice USAToday article...

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y.

Seven-year veteran Ryan Fitzpatrick eyes his first full season as an NFL starting quarterback, making him a perfect fit for the 2-0 Buffalo Bills, a team relying on the unwanted and overlooked to produce a long-sought turnaround.

jamze132
09-23-2011, 08:43 AM
I like the confidence from the players.

mush69
09-23-2011, 08:53 AM
I can't stand it anymore.

Lets just beat these guys into a media pulp! Fitzy is the answer for now and I'm glad he is our QB, I really do Billieve that if he protects the ball and make good decisions then we can beat the Patriot's that have haunted us year after year.

This game though will be on the defense to win. They have to stop Brady and his recievers in order to beat these guys. Turnovers are a must against this team!

imbondz
09-23-2011, 09:08 AM
Love to hear that they get along, and Fitz had some guys out to his place during the lockout. Shows he's a leader off the field. And good chemistry is huge in general but especially with a young team

hemi13
09-23-2011, 09:59 AM
I love the fact that this is not just a team. They consider themselves a family. I believe we can beat the Pats this Sunday if we don't get pumped up to high and make mistakes. The Pats D is not as good as it has been in previous years and our D is A LOT better than we have seen in a long time. Our offense is clicking and I've been impressed, but we can't get down like we did in the first half against the Raiders. The 12th man is going to play a very important role in this game come Sunday. I will admit that this is the most excited I've been about our team in quite a few years. So, if we play smart Sunday, we might just see our Bills at the top of the AFC East. Cross your fingers and if you’re at the game. Let your voice be heard. GO BILLS !

ddaryl
09-23-2011, 10:41 AM
Ya got to love the attitude Nix and Gailey have brought to the team.

This game is all about coaching.... to beat Brady and the Patriots you have to out coach them..