PDA

View Full Version : Should Golisano Offer HASEK More $$$$$$$ to get him back?

SkateZilla
06-27-2003, 02:51 AM
Since we need Goaltending and Offense...

Do You Think Golisano will Offer HASEK $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ out of the blue this summer.

then again we could always hire a Goalie caoch for Miller and Biron..

I Have Nothing against noronen but he's just no that great to me.

Twistmyarm
06-27-2003, 06:53 AM
After his comments when he left here.....HELLLLLLLLL NOOOO!!!!!

he's a phenom and all but he can take his bi-polar temper tantrum throwing whiney little cry baby butt somewhere else!

all we don't need is Mr. "Give me what I want or I leave" to come back for a year or two, take the spotlight and ice time off two young star goalies, both of who will be great in a few years, just so Hasek can play again..

Mr. Golisano...if it comes up just laugh and tell him "thanks but no thanks"

Earthquake Enyart
06-27-2003, 06:59 AM
If Golisano wants to impress me two words.....

Darien Hatcher.

Turf
06-27-2003, 07:11 AM
Absolutely not. Hasek couldn't win it all here when he was younger with a better lineup. It would be a waste.

SkateZilla
06-27-2003, 07:43 AM
yeah Hatcher will be A free Agent on July 1st.

Offer Him Some Dough .

He Can only add to our Average Defense form Last Year.

I Still Think Our Defense is Rather Good, But Biron and Miller are teh Future Goalies for the Team .. Noronen just isnt cutting the mustard. he wasnt winning in the AHL for Crying out loud.

Thomas Vanek Will Explode the Sabres Offense.

ESPN says the Coyotes Robbed us with the Trade Gratton For briere.

But i Dont Think so
Briere Was Scorign for the sabres... Gratton i dunno how many he scored if he even did.

Kotalik Would have caught Zetterberg if he played more games and didnt catch the flu...

hehe

whatever we do tim connolly is out 2 games.. there goes his consecutive games streak at what.. 200?

Sabre Ally
06-27-2003, 07:37 PM
First, Noronen hasn't been given a chance. He does have potential, but with Ruff's rotating door to Rochester, how can any of the goalies settle into the position?

Second, Hasek shouldn't be coming back anywhere. If he does, whoever he plays for will regret it.

Third...wait, what was third? Oh yeah. WE WANT HATCHER!!!! Heck, we gave our Captain to the Sars, it's only fair that we get their Captain in return. :D

Ð
06-27-2003, 07:44 PM
Yet another ex-North Bay Centennial.

qcsabresfan84
06-27-2003, 09:48 PM
Gratton got 0 goals and 1 assist with a -6 for the coyotes i think. I'm pretty sure that we won on that deal

SkateZilla
06-28-2003, 05:52 PM
Kotalik Gave Satan a Run For his money this year..

He Should Score more this year speaking our offense players are getting better. and Timmy Boy Wont be eating up Minutes the 1st 2 games so satan wil get his Mojo Going early

SkateZilla
06-28-2003, 05:58 PM
the stats show how much a player can improve when playing for a better team..

take briere for example..

68 Games and He Gets 17 Goal and a +/- of -21

14 games witht the sabres and Gets 7 Goals and a +/- of +1 and The same amount in shots in 14 Games that he was getting in 30-40 games witht he coyotes... when given the chance... player can scored if they are allowed to shoot.

MissBuffalo
06-30-2003, 06:03 PM
Detroit will have to pay him 8 mil. There's no way we can afford to pay him more than that, especially with all our glarring needs.

And whomever at ESPN said we were robbed by the Coyotes needs to go back to work at the Pennysaver.

Dozerdog
06-30-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by SkateZilla
Since we need Goaltending and Offense...

Do You Think Golisano will Offer HASEK $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ out of the blue this summer.

then again we could always hire a Goalie caoch for Miller and Biron..

I Have Nothing against noronen but he's just no that great to me.

Lindy Ruff fan? We need Goalies? We have too many already.

Why pay 10 million for Hasek? Pay 5 million to two scorers. Or a scorer and a Hatcher-like defenseman

Turf
06-30-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

Why pay 10 million for Hasek? Pay 5 million to two scorers. Or a scorer and a Hatcher-like defenseman

:beers: