PDA

View Full Version : Albert Haynesworth and Patrick Chung out today

T-Long
09-25-2011, 07:11 AM
Just an FYI....

Buddo
09-25-2011, 07:25 AM
Before people start asking for links etc., this has also been reported by Chris Brown on bb.com.
Apparently the Pats changed the status of both Chung and Haynesworth Saturday night, to out.
While it might be preferable to beat them at full strength, at this time in the season, I'll be just happy with a win, if they can pull it off. I think it will make more of a difference to how the season can play out further on down the line, getting the W now, even if it's against a 'weakened' Pats.
TBH, I think the loss of Chung hurts them more than Haynesworth.

better days
09-25-2011, 07:32 AM
Before people start asking for links etc., this has also been reported by Chris Brown on bb.com.
Apparently the Pats changed the status of both Chung and Haynesworth Saturday night, to out.
While it might be preferable to beat them at full strength, at this time in the season, I'll be just happy with a win, if they can pull it off. I think it will make more of a difference to how the season can play out further on down the line, getting the W now, even if it's against a 'weakened' Pats.
TBH, I think the loss of Chung hurts them more than Haynesworth.

I doubt if the Pats* ever worried about beating any team that was less than full strength.

Buddo
09-25-2011, 07:55 AM
I doubt if the Pats* ever worried about beating any team that was less than full strength.

Nor me, but I just feel better about beating teams who can have no excuses. ;)

As I said though, I think if we are going to chuck the monkey off our backs, today will be a very good day and time, to do it.

better days
09-25-2011, 09:11 AM
Nor me, but I just feel better about beating teams who can have no excuses. ;)

As I said though, I think if we are going to chuck the monkey off our backs, today will be a very good day and time, to do it.

If they want to make excuses, I'm fine with that if the Bills get the win.

Mr. Pink
09-25-2011, 09:29 AM
It's not like the Pats were any good on D with those two in anyways.