PDA

View Full Version : Fitz and Chan are for real!!!!!!!!!!!

X-Era
09-25-2011, 03:26 PM
Thats how you do it right there!

Kneeling was brilliant.

Fitz was cool as a cucumber. Won the game with the throws on the last drive.

Fitz is all we need kids. I'ts official.

UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slim
09-25-2011, 03:27 PM
Fitz-era

ajsdx
09-25-2011, 03:35 PM
FITZERA

billsfanryan
09-25-2011, 03:36 PM
Its nice to have faith in a QB for a change. I was complaining to all my friends in the first half about the coaching. not anymore...

wmoz11
09-25-2011, 03:38 PM
FitzERA!!!!!!!

TacklingDummy
Fitz-era
Don't let XEra jinx it.

zone
CHAMPS!!!!!

X-Era
Not happening. I said the QB had to get us into the playoffs. If we get in this year, game on!

Luisito23
Just crazy.

This team loves the clutch.

Borosai
09-25-2011, 03:40 PM
That penalty was huge, eliminating the possibility of a freak TD. Chan is doing a very good job no doubt.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
09-25-2011, 03:42 PM
Don't forget about Nix

Luisito23
09-25-2011, 03:46 PM
Even Carrington had a huge stop on a run play late...

Really loving this team right now.

X-Era
09-25-2011, 03:47 PM
Don't forget about Nix
Very well said! They were right. The team is better than we thought they were.

kishoph
09-25-2011, 03:52 PM
CHAN just outcoached the Hoodie, FN Love it.

Mahdi
09-25-2011, 04:00 PM
Let it be official that I coined the phrase FitzEra at 4:25pm on the gameday thread.

I'll be collecting royalties....

Mr. Pink
09-25-2011, 04:02 PM
Fitz is for real.

Still have my doubts on Chan and his inability to call enough running plays.

better days
09-25-2011, 04:08 PM
Fitz is for real.

Still have my doubts on Chan and his inability to call enough running plays.

Yeah, me too. all Chan did was Coach the Bills to 3 WINS with the latest over BELICHEAT what good is that if you don't call enough running plays.

Borosai
09-25-2011, 04:10 PM
Scott Chandler.

Mr. Pink
09-25-2011, 04:10 PM
Yeah, me too. all Chan did was Coach the Bills to 3 WINS with the latest over BELICHEAT what good is that if you don't call enough running plays.

Same thing as last year when the team was the mess.

The dude doesn't run the ball enough.

It's not just today, it's not just the past 3 weeks...it's a trend with the guy.

Mahdi
09-25-2011, 04:13 PM

It's not just today, it's not just the past 3 weeks...it's a trend with the guy.
He's doing what we are good at, throwing out of the shotgun, draws, screens(finally), and throwing to backs.

Sure we could run the ball more but we can also torch teams through the air.

Buddo
09-25-2011, 04:42 PM

Last two weeks, he ran the ball just enough, while having to come from behind.
First week, I think he just wanted to hand Haley his ass after a butt whipping. ;)

TigerJ
09-25-2011, 04:50 PM
I've been a skeptic with regards to Fitzpatrick, but if the Bills can beat NE with Fitz as QB, that's all I need from my QB. I figured he would start this season and it would be a test. He's not perfect, and there might be a QB or two in the NFL I'd pick over him, but he's passing his test with flying colors. All he has to do is keep doing what he's doing.

acehole
09-25-2011, 04:50 PM
That penalty was huge, eliminating the possibility of a freak TD. Chan is doing a very good job no doubt.

Did not like some of the play calling today.......

We got some luck today also.

We had the momentum so I will take it.

Real test in cini not ne.

F u Tom Brady.

Dujek
09-25-2011, 04:52 PM

After 2 weeks the Bills led the league in rushing. How much more rushing do you want?

Mr. Pink
09-25-2011, 04:55 PM
After 2 weeks the Bills led the league in rushing. How much more rushing do you want?

Jackson should be getting about 25 carries a game.

He is the teams best player and should get the majority of the touches.

Through 3 games he averages 16 carries a game, that's completely unacceptable.

zone
09-25-2011, 04:56 PM
dude, we were down points, he picked his spots and we averaged over 6 yards a cary. We are 3-0 and just beat one of the so called best teams in the league... that is not good enough for you, really?

Mr. Pink
09-25-2011, 04:59 PM
dude, we were down points, he picked his spots and we averaged over 6 yards a cary. We are 3-0 and just beat one of the so called best teams in the league... that is not good enough for you, really?

No. Run the ball more early so you can chew clock and ride your horse to lengthy scoring drives so you don't go down points early.

It's great that we came back the past 2 weeks, but it ain't gonna work every week.

This team obviously has a HUGE glaring weakness on the defensive side of the ball, so you should be playing a little more ball control to keep them off of the field more.

This variety of football ain't gonna get it done in December or in the Playoffs.

psubills62
09-25-2011, 05:06 PM
I'm wary of comeback wins, but they've done a great job so far this year. Fitz sure seems legit (I'll say that I did miss the first quarter and only started watching after the score was 14-0).

zone
09-25-2011, 05:10 PM
No. Run the ball more early so you can chew clock and ride your horse to lengthy scoring drives so you don't go down points early.

It's great that we came back the past 2 weeks, but it ain't gonna work every week.

This team obviously has a HUGE glaring weakness on the defensive side of the ball, so you should be playing a little more ball control to keep them off of the field more.

This variety of football ain't gonna get it done in December or in the Playoffs.
It worked against one of the highest scoring offenses in the league and after 2 weeks we lead the league in rushing.

Who isn't it going to work against. Was the glaring hole the 4 interceptions we had or holding them to 65 yards rushing?

X-Era
09-25-2011, 05:11 PM
One of the reasons Nix has done great:

The OL has given up 1 sack in 3 games, and has blocked for the leagues leading rusher. They look very very good.

Mr. Pink
09-25-2011, 05:15 PM
It worked against one of the highest scoring offenses in the league and after 2 weeks we lead the league in rushing.

Who isn't it going to work against. Was the glaring hole the 4 interceptions we had or holding them to 65 yards rushing?

it's the fact we've given up 73 points in 3 games because we don't run the ball enough to control the clock and keep the inept defense off the field as much as possible.

Short term yeah it's awesome we're 3-0...long term you don't get lucky every week and continuously exposing a glaring weakness is gonna get you beat in games you need to win the ultimate goal.

We're not gonna score 30+ every week is basically all I'm saying and some balance on offense would go a long way to ensure we don't need to to win football games.

Chan's track record suggests to me that that may be a problem...kinda like Mike Martz's issues.

Luisito23
09-25-2011, 05:20 PM
Yeah, but we're not gonna be playing the Pats every week either.

Mahdi
09-25-2011, 06:26 PM

Down 21-0 and 21-3 will force you to throw more than you want

Mr. Pink
09-25-2011, 06:29 PM
Down 21-0 and 21-3 will force you to throw more than you want

Running more early doesn't get you into those situations.

I'd rather not have to be forced into coming back from those deficits week after week because it ain't always gonna happen.

YardRat
09-25-2011, 06:30 PM
In all three games so far, Buffalo has had receivers in crucial situations more wide open than Paris Hilton's vagina. That's good play design, and execution.

TacklingDummy
09-25-2011, 06:30 PM
Where's HH?

DynaPaul
09-25-2011, 06:47 PM
It worked for Green Bay. Why not us?

BertSquirtgum
09-25-2011, 06:57 PM

The OL has given up 1 sack in 3 games, and has blocked for the leagues leading rusher. They look very very good.

I have been shocked by how well the offensive line has been playing. Knock on wood.

TigerJ
09-25-2011, 07:19 PM

I suspect that if Jackson were getting 25 carries per game, his yards per carry would go down significantly as defenses start keying on him a lot more. Besides, Jackson is not young for a running back. If he were carrying the ball that much I'd worry about him wearing down and the risk of injury going up.

Mr. Pink
09-25-2011, 07:21 PM
I suspect that if Jackson were getting 25 carries per game, his yards per carry would go down significantly as defenses start keying on him a lot more. Besides, Jackson is not young for a running back. If he were carrying the ball that much I'd worry about him wearing down and the risk of injury going up.

The thing is Jackson doesn't have the wear on the tires.

Look at his carries over the years...he has the tread that most 25 year old RBs have.

AB4now
09-25-2011, 07:33 PM
I have been shocked by how well the offensive line has been playing. Knock on wood.
no kidding. who thought that not making a move in the off season or training camp was the right decision.
<============== not this guy.....

Michael82
09-25-2011, 10:06 PM
Chan Gailey is our best coach since Wade Phillips! It's about time! I love having a coach that can finally outcoach and piss off Bill Belichick!

Dujek
09-26-2011, 04:25 AM

Technically two sacks, because the NFL retrospectively decided that the trick play for Brad Smith to pass was a sack.

I know in real terms they've only given up one sack, but it's still there in the record book.

Dujek
09-26-2011, 04:27 AM
Chan Gailey is our best coach since Wade Phillips! It's about time! I love having a coach that can finally outcoach and piss off Bill Belichick!

He's a better coach than Cheezburger. I can't imagine Gailey benching his QB just because Ralph tells him to.

Romes
09-26-2011, 04:38 AM
Let it be official that I coined the phrase FitzEra at 4:25pm on the gameday thread.

I'll be collecting royalties....

Haha! I mentioned it 2 weeks ago. Don't know if anyone was before me

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=3521831&postcount=38

Night Train
09-26-2011, 04:54 AM
Once the team started playing good ball in the 2nd half of 2010, it was obvious something was very right with Gailey.

The players would run through a wall for the guy and his playcalling has been nothing short of extraordinary. I am so happy he's our HC and can see why Jerry Jones stated he errored when replacing him at HC 10 -11 years back over gutting his aging roster. Best HC we've had in ages.

Fitz is a remarkable story and needs to be extended quickly. His popularity is going through the roof and the national press is head over heels in love with his story of smart guy makes good.

jamze132
09-26-2011, 05:09 AM

Unnacceptable when the offense is behind 18+ points a game? They have to throw in order to catch up.

And when the offense is putting up 30+ every week, I could carel less how many carries Fred Jackson has. He is obviously having enough to create some imbalance from the defensive perpective.

kishoph
09-26-2011, 05:26 AM
Once the team started playing good ball in the 2nd half of 2010, it was obvious something was very right with Gailey.

The players would run through a wall for the guy and his playcalling has been nothing short of extraordinary. I am so happy he's our HC and can see why Jerry Jones stated he errored when replacing him at HC 10 -11 years back over gutting his aging roster. Best HC we've had in ages.

Good post, I agree with you. I like a lot of things about CHAN, but one of my favorite is his patience, he does not panic. There's times where I'm panicking screaming call time out or we can't run the ball now, etc, but CHAN has showed me to have trust in him.

CHAN did a great job at the end of the game yesterday, running out the clock, there have been BILLS coaches in the past that would of punched it in and give the ball back to the opposition. I would bet though that if LINDELL missed the FG and the Pats came back to win, there would be billboards trying to run CHAN out of town, unfortunately that just the way it is with too many "BILLS Fans."

FITZ wants to know, Do you BILLieve ?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/kishoph/b93d49555ba3054758ce927020fc4e76-getty-126362758.jpg

mikemac2001
09-26-2011, 05:45 AM
ya **** being 3-0 we need to run more