PDA

View Full Version : How old is Bill Belichick?

RoscoeMagic
09-25-2011, 03:41 PM
12, 13?

Such a sore loser for such a great coach, it's pretty sad.

Shiny Chicken
09-25-2011, 03:42 PM
What did he do?

RoscoeMagic
09-25-2011, 03:48 PM
What did he do?

Was it my eyes or did he blow off Gailey on the handshake before Chan had to force it to him?

better days
09-25-2011, 04:27 PM
Was it my eyes or did he blow off Gailey on the handshake before Chan had to force it to him?

I missed that, but I did see Billy go off on the Officials at the end of the game & get charged a time out for doing that.

footballhottie
09-25-2011, 04:31 PM
Lol that's pretty funny

Dujek
09-25-2011, 04:32 PM
Holy crap, the Bills beat the Patriots and a footballhottie sighting on the same day!

Billz_fan
09-25-2011, 04:42 PM
Here in N. England there is a show after every game called the 5th Quarter. After the game it goes right to the locker room and Billys press conference.

He is such a jerk to the press when he loses. It's like he does not want to say anything. About the time out ? He kept insisting he called time out and nothing more than that happened. They kept pressing him about the heated discussion and he fires back with "we called the time out, what don't you understand ?"

The whole presser was like that and he is just an ass when he loses. He would have been terrible in B-lo over the last few years :laughter:

sdbillsfan2
09-25-2011, 04:44 PM
How old is Bill Belichick?

A) about 100 years older then he was before the game.

B) about 13 ,cuz he was taken to school today

C) old enough to be Chan's " ***** of the week "

d) infantile like a baby that lost it's "Tom Brady" nursing bottle

Slim
Lol that's pretty funny

WTF? Where have you been?

don137
Bellichick need his Mommy
:baby:

Mr. Pink
09-25-2011, 04:45 PM
Here in N. England there is a show after every game called the 5th Quarter. After the game it goes right to the locker room and Billys press conference.

He is such a jerk to the press when he loses. It's like he does not want to say anything. About the time out ? He kept insisting he called time out and nothing more than that happened. They kept pressing him about the heated discussion and he fires back with "we called the time out, what don't you understand ?"

The whole presser was like that and he is just an ass when he loses. He would have been terrible in B-lo over the last few years :laughter:

He was the same way in Cleveland back in the day. Cleveland wasn't a dynasty and he released the towns golden boy in Kosar so the Cleveland media and fanbase completely hated him for his attitude.

ChristopherWalken
09-25-2011, 04:45 PM
I praised this guy in an earlier thread this week...boy, was I wrong. He imploded! Lost all of my respect. Cry baby sore loser

zone
09-25-2011, 04:49 PM
really you guys are just realizing this? The only reason you don't see this side of him more is they pay off the ref's and cheat and steal to win.

RandolphDuke
09-25-2011, 04:50 PM
He was the same way in Cleveland back in the day. Cleveland wasn't a dynasty and he released the towns golden boy in Kosar so the Cleveland media and fanbase completely hated him for his attitude.I lived in Cleveburg in those days and Belichick wasn't such a freaking genius without Tom Brady. Funny coincidence.

Mr. Pink
09-25-2011, 04:53 PM
I lived in Cleveburg in those days and Belichick wasn't such a freaking genius without Tom Brady. Funny coincidence.

I lived in Cleveland when he was first hired there...I moved the year before he turned them around into a defensively dominant team in 94. He also resurrected Vinny Interceptaverdes' career.

People in Cleveland didn't like him because he released Kosar, it was that simple. Even if Belichick took the Browns to a Superbowl, I dunno if people there would have liked him.

better days
09-25-2011, 04:56 PM
really you guys are just realizing this? The only reason you don't see this side of him more is they pay off the ref's and cheat and steal to win.

It was a HUGE surprise to see the Pats* get called for a few penalties today. In the 1st Qtr NO holding called on the Jets, & I hear "Great Protection by the Patriots" from Gannon when I'm seeing holding on my TV.

Crisis
09-25-2011, 05:02 PM
He's turning into Tony Dungy... relying on his QB too much while the defense looks pathetic.

Dr. Pepper
09-25-2011, 05:35 PM

lol right, the refs are paid off by the patriots and thats why theyre so good... got any tinfoil left for me?

IAG
09-25-2011, 06:18 PM
Dirty football team too.

DynaPaul
09-25-2011, 06:50 PM
Where have you guys been? He's always been a cry baby when he loses a game.