X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike
    • Jan 2009

Fitz does what all Great QBs Do!

He is making his WR look good! He throws them open, finds a way to move the ball, & he's making them better, much better. All the great QBs make their teammates look better than they are. Rogers makes a bad O-Line look good, Brady has gotten the most out of mostly second rate WR (few exceptions), Manning's team won't win 5 games without him. At this rate Fitzmagic is outing himself in the conversation of top 10 QBs in the NFL. Hope he becomes our version of Brees.
    Please Make Sense
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: Fitz does what all Great QBs Do!

Originally posted by Mike
    He is making his WR look good! He throws them open, finds a way to move the ball, & he's making them better, much better. All the great QBs make their teammates look better than they are. Rogers makes a bad O-Line look good, Brady has gotten the most out of mostly second rate WR (few exceptions), Manning's team won't win 5 games without him. At this rate Fitzmagic is outing himself in the conversation of top 10 QBs in the NFL. Hope he becomes our version of Brees.
    I said he didn't need to win games for me, he just can't lose them for us. He has not only not lost games, but he has won them too. The part I love the best is the confidence. He was cool as can be even with the game on the line. And big players play big in big games. He's done that.

I feel like we can count on him at this point to secure wins.

Comment

• Mike
      • Jan 2009

Re: Fitz does what all Great QBs Do!

In today's NFL QBs need to win games
      Please Make Sense

Comment

Working...
      X