PDA

View Full Version : The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

Mike
09-25-2011, 03:59 PM
What a win. Two weeks in a row & here we go 3-0! This team is the Cardiac Bills, you watch them, you might get a heart attack. Here's the good, the bad, & the ugly:

The Good
Offense is dreamy, they are becoming one of the best in the league & two weeks in a row they come from a big deficit to win a big, big game! Unlike our 4-0 start a few years back, this team is actually much better on offense. No pretenders here, Bills O is the real deal.

The Bad
Bills D needs to generate more pressure & play better in the secondary. They have the potential to play a Bend but don't break defense that capitalizes on the other teams mistakes. Their second halvs have been much better.

The Ugly
It's seems like they are only playing 30min f football, the last 30min. Two weeks in a row they spot the other team a big lead, 18pts & 21pts. Comebacks like this are the exception not the norm & the bills need to learn how to play even strength tie games & how to play with a lead.

justasportsfan
09-25-2011, 04:05 PM
there was no bad/ugly this week. Everyone gets an excuse/pass today.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-25-2011, 04:06 PM
its all good today
welcome to heaven

Johnny Bugmenot
09-25-2011, 04:07 PM
GOOD:

Fitz. Responded to adversity with tremendous poise. Corrected his mistakes, came back and won the game. In fact, I was about to start the "Fitzes and Ferragamos" thread.
Lindell. A lesser kicker would have choked, and Lindell has had his fair share of bad misses. But he came through when they needed him to.
The secondary. Four interceptions. You made Tom Brady look human. Congrats.
Fred "Action" Jackson. Self-explanatory. He'll be getting a lot of game balls this week (edit: year).

BAD:

Eric Wood. He's lucky they were able to come back but some of those penalties were atrocious.
Other than that, they just ****ing beat New England. I'm not going too hard on 'em.

TacklingDummy
09-25-2011, 04:08 PM
Only 2 uglies for me...

1) the pass rush is terrible

2) Dareus barley got off the line most of the day.

lightningbolt444
09-25-2011, 04:10 PM
Only 2 uglies for me...

1) the pass rush is terrible

2) Dareus barley got off the line most of the day.

I think Dareus is hurt he looked to be favoring his left arm A LOT today.

Cntrygal
09-25-2011, 04:13 PM
The ONLY good thing about them playing 30 minutes of football... is that it is the last 30 minutes. I can't wait to see them play 60 minutes!

Oldbillsfan
09-25-2011, 04:15 PM
The only bad part to me was losing another starter to injury

YardRat
09-25-2011, 04:17 PM
The only bad part to me was losing another starter to injury

Did somebody other than Williams get hurt?

Mike
09-25-2011, 04:19 PM
I think Dareus is hurt he looked to be favoring his left arm A LOT today.

I hope your wrong!

Ingtar33
09-25-2011, 04:19 PM
there was no bad/ugly this week. Everyone gets an excuse/pass today.

agreed

Mad Bomber
09-25-2011, 04:55 PM
agreed
Hey Ingtar, what are you going to change your avatar to?

THRILLHO
09-25-2011, 04:57 PM
How can you give the secondary a "bad" grade when they picked Brady off four times!?!? Has he ever been picked off that much in a game? He had 4 interceptions all last year.

DraftBoy
09-25-2011, 06:18 PM
How can you give the secondary a "bad" grade when they picked Brady off four times!?!? Has he ever been picked off that much in a game? He had 4 interceptions all last year.

Two (maybe three) were off tipped passes, that had far less to do with good coverage and more to do with New England just not making the catch.

ghz in pittsburgh
09-25-2011, 08:10 PM
Two (maybe three) were off tipped passes, that had far less to do with good coverage and more to do with New England just not making the catch.

I disagree.

To Tom Brady, you can say he's responsible for the Wilson and McKelvin INTs because his throws are a little off, though I must say McKelvin had the great coverage on that play for any QB throw.

But for the defense, this is all on us. Getting tipped balls are a skill and teams practice all the time. Good defenses get the tipped balls not just by luck.

THRILLHO
09-25-2011, 08:30 PM

Tipped still means we made plays on the ball. Then you actually have to be paying attention to intercept them. We got 2 great run backs on them, including a TD. The Patriots are going to put up lots of points, our secondary did everything it could to get some of those points back.