PDA

View Full Version : Posluzny

DynaPaul
09-25-2011, 07:48 PM
Think he regrets not staying in Buffalo now? Jacksonville isn't doing too hot and looks to be in shambles at the QB position.

cocamide
09-25-2011, 07:50 PM
Think he regrets not staying in Buffalo now? Jacksonville isn't doing too hot and looks to be in shambles at the QB position.

He's making millions... I'm sure he's not too sore about it.

Jaybird
09-25-2011, 07:52 PM
who cares!

better days
09-25-2011, 07:56 PM

The Bills might not have done as well had he stayed.

DynaPaul
09-25-2011, 07:57 PM
The Bills might not have done as well had he stayed.

You're right... Barnett is WAY better!

SaviorEdwards
09-25-2011, 07:59 PM
we'd be 1-2 if he stayed, Poz sucked.

Beebe's Kid
09-25-2011, 08:05 PM
This is not true. They drafted a franchise QB, while Nix and Gailey stuck with the backup, stop-gap, journey man, cheap option. They say they have a plan, but I don't think they do, other than to save money.

Going 3-0 is nothing but a marketing ploy by Russ Brandon, so Ralph can make more money by signing a few things and filling the stadium...

EDIT: Oh yeah, what I started to say was I liked Poz, but **** him. I don't blame him, but he plays for Jacksonville...he's dead to me now.

capitolneal
09-25-2011, 08:20 PM
I'm glad too cause then we wouldn't have nick !!!!!!!

Crisis
09-25-2011, 08:22 PM
I completely forgot about him and Whitner until Gannon was talking about losing our top two tacklers from last season.... Do not miss them at all. It's not like our defense is exactly elite either, which says a lot about them.

psubills62
09-25-2011, 08:23 PM
Some comments:
- I don't think Poz was a very good fit here. I think he'd look better in this D with Merriman and Dareus, but not as good as Barnett.
- Jags aren't doing well, but take a look at their run defense sometime. They've played three historically very good run offenses and are consistently holding their opponents to less than 4 YPC. Tennessee (3.3 YPC), NYJ (3.2 YPC), and Carolina (3.8 YPC). Obviously not all credit to Poz, but something to think about.

I like Poz, and I wish him well. Don't feel like ragging on him just because he wanted to play in a 4-3 and get paid big money.

BertSquirtgum
09-25-2011, 08:26 PM
**** you Posluszny. How you like us now, *****.

Michael82
09-25-2011, 10:16 PM
I was always a huge Poz fan...but I like Nick Barnett more. He's a beast and is all over the field, making plays and can cover nicely! I'm happy with him here.

Ingtar33
09-25-2011, 11:05 PM
Barnett is better at shedding blocks and filling gaps. Poz was much better in empty space. basically it's a wash. I would rather have Poz WITH Barnett, but we don't have that; can we just stop talking about who's not here, and enjoy this?

GreedoII
09-26-2011, 07:09 AM

Poz is gone. Stop with these stupid threads about former players. I could care a less what he's doing. He is not a Buffalo Bill. Go on the Jags message board and talk about it. Get over it....