PDA

View Full Version : Best sight of the day

BillsWin
09-25-2011, 08:22 PM
Was probably the players waving the flag after the win.

The pride these guys have in putting on that uniform is something that they haven't had in years... YEARS.

They aren't just collecting a pay check. They are personally invested in this team and the fans.

I put that change in attitude directly on the shoulders of our head coach and GM.

These guys are doing everything right to take a consummate loser and turn them into a winner.

Chan Gailey, Buddy Nix, you guys deserve some credit.

:clap:

It is always darkest before the dawn and friends, I think the rooster is warming up the pipes.

The sun's about to rise in Buffalo.

OpIv37
09-25-2011, 08:25 PM
I think the change in attitude is more due to the fact that may of these guys are NFL misfits- UDFA's and unheralded late-round draft picks. They want to prove themselves and are happy to have the opportunity and happy to play in a city where people take the team seriously.

But whatever the reason for it, it's a very welcome change.

BillsWin
09-25-2011, 08:27 PM
I think the change in attitude is more due to the fact that may of these guys are NFL misfits- UDFA's and unheralded late-round draft picks. They want to prove themselves and are happy to have the opportunity and happy to play in a city where people take the team seriously.

Could have something to do with it. But who do you think is in the locker room telling these late round guys they can do it? Then actually providing them with the opportunity to show it.

The players have been saying it every week. The coaches are giving them the chance to prove themselves.

At some point, we got to start looking at the coaches and giving them some credit.

Like Stevie said last year, nobody wanted the Bills. Chan did. He's giving the players a chance to succeed.

THRILLHO
09-25-2011, 08:28 PM
My favorite sight of the day is Moorman leaping on Lindel's shoulder. Makes me smile every time.

imbondz
09-25-2011, 08:29 PM
the only reason it's changed is because they've won 3 straight games. no other reason

Don't Panic
09-25-2011, 08:49 PM
I think you have to give credit to the uniforms themselves. Its a lot easier to win when you don't have to show up in those unis from the last era!

YardRat
09-25-2011, 09:01 PM
That was pretty cool with the flags.

FlyingDutchman
09-25-2011, 09:09 PM

for crissakes just give the coaching staff and FO credit for once, desire only does so much

better days
09-25-2011, 09:11 PM
BETTER DAYS ARE FINALLY HERE.

imbondz
09-25-2011, 09:12 PM
did anyone else worry that leaving 3 seconds on the clock wasn't enough, why not down to 2 seconds? I did. lol

cocamide
09-25-2011, 09:15 PM
the only reason it's changed is because they've won 3 straight games. no other reason

But why did they win three straight games?

TMu11
09-26-2011, 07:05 AM
My favorite sight of the day is Moorman leaping on Lindel's shoulder. Makes me smile every time.

I agree. It really shows the emotion involved. I think it would make a really cool Avatar, but I'm sure someone has already set it

The King
09-26-2011, 07:27 AM
Bill's hissy fit was also a highlight

better days
09-26-2011, 08:05 AM

I hope that gets put up on UTUBE.

ddaryl
09-26-2011, 08:10 AM
I really believe the attitude is partly due to the fact that we didn't spend big in FA and try to band-aid this team with some big names who might have come here with big ego's.

This team is loaded with players who all want to prove something mixed in with the right balance of FA's that were not very high on most anyone's list.

and I believe that Nix and Gailey and their years of experience wanted to create this exact atmosphere, and they were confident and experienced enough to be able to deal with the rabid fans and our impatience.

Oh yeah the old uni's are out, and lets face it they were the curse

ddaryl
09-26-2011, 08:20 AM

it was at that point you could say Chan had out coached Bill

better days
09-26-2011, 08:30 AM
Oh yeah the old uni's are out, and lets face it they were the curse

I think you are the first person to bring that up. It is so obvious. Those hideous old uniforms were a curse.

Mr. Miyagi
09-26-2011, 08:51 AM
Was probably the players waving the flag after the win.

The pride these guys have in putting on that uniform is something that they haven't had in years... YEARS.

They aren't just collecting a pay check. They are personally invested in this team and the fans.

I put that change in attitude directly on the shoulders of our head coach and GM.

These guys are doing everything right to take a consummate loser and turn them into a winner.

Chan Gailey, Buddy Nix, you guys deserve some credit.

It is always darkest before the dawn and friends, I think the rooster is warming up the pipes.

The sun's about to rise in Buffalo.
I agree 100%. I'm still getting goosebumps thinking about it right now.