PDA

View Full Version : Speechless

northernbillfan
09-25-2011, 08:26 PM
I just finished watching the game on DVR and I am speechless.

I was hoping against all odds that for once they'd give us fans the victory we've been waiting for for so long. And here it is.

Wow!

imbondz
09-25-2011, 08:32 PM
the way we did it was even better

Michael82
09-25-2011, 08:33 PM
the way we did it was even better
Agreed! I love how Gailey called that final drive! And to take a knee three straight times to piss Belichick off...that's ****ing priceless! I was loving EVERY minute of it!

northernbillfan
09-25-2011, 08:33 PM
the way we did it was even betterYeah. I am so glad Freddy was called down at the one. The last thing I was hoping for was a touchdown giving Brady the ball back with two minutes.

imbondz
09-25-2011, 08:34 PM
i've never seen an ending like that ever where a team kneels 3x before kicking a field goal

northernbillfan
09-25-2011, 08:36 PM
i've never seen an ending like that ever where a team kneels 3x before kicking a field goalThat was very cool.

mush69
09-25-2011, 08:49 PM
I was actually hoping that after the second time out and what not we would just punch it it in the endzone. A little jab to the ribs so to speak.

Still this win will be amongst my greatest memories!

northernbillfan
09-25-2011, 08:56 PM
I was actually hoping that after the second time out and what not we would just punch it it in the endzone. A little jab to the ribs so to speak.

Still this win will be amongst my greatest memories!I was kind of hoping to see that too.

TigerJ
09-25-2011, 10:32 PM
My heart was saying, "Drive the dagger in a little deeper and score the TD." My head was saying, "Play it safe, run clock and kick the FG." When Belichick's rant cost him the time out, it became a no brainer. Running clock was so obvious that critics would have had a field day with Gailey had he not had Fitz take the knee.