PDA

View Full Version : I feel like weeping

northernbillfan
09-25-2011, 08:35 PM
This victory, all though it's only one out of a long 16, was the best thing to happen to us fans in long long long long time.

I just want to weep!

better days
09-25-2011, 08:39 PM
There's no crying in baseball & no weeping in Football.

imbondz
09-25-2011, 08:43 PM
It's ok to nbf. if I didn't have a bunch of people in my living room, I may have gotten misty eyed while screaming like a little girl

mush69
09-25-2011, 08:44 PM
This victory, all though it's only one out of a long 16, was the best thing to happen to us fans in long long long long time.

I just want to weep!

I can't wait until tomarrow! This win has been a godsend for me.

northernbillfan
09-25-2011, 08:46 PM
It's ok to nbf. if I didn't have a bunch of people in my living room, I may have gotten misty eyed while screaming like a little girlI actually had a tear or two while jumping around screaming like Fitzy was last week.

northernbillfan
09-25-2011, 08:46 PM
There's no crying in baseball & no weeping in Football.I don't give a rats ass about any of that crap. If I want to weep, dammit I'll weep!

JayWood
09-25-2011, 08:48 PM
You can check online and find videos taken at various bars across the country from Bills fans. It was as if we won our "Super Bowl" today. I have watched a few of them about 15 times already. From NY to Florida to Texas...Bills Nation can go to sleep very happy tonight!

ServoBillieves
09-25-2011, 08:48 PM
The last time the Bills beat the Patsies was the last time my sister got to see a Bills football game at the Ralph. My family being huge Bills fans we miss and love her, and it was bittersweet today to see those bastards finally bite the bullet after all these years.

Who's laughing now Patsies?

ServoBillieves
09-25-2011, 08:49 PM
You can check online and find videos taken at various bars across the country from Bills fans. It was as if we won our "Super Bowl" today. I have watched a few of them about 15 times already. From NY to Florida to Texas...Bills Nation can go to sleep very happy tonight!

Links?

better days
09-25-2011, 09:07 PM
I don't give a rats ass about any of that crap. If I want to weep, dammit I'll weep!

I was just laughing, thinking about Tom Hanks in a league of their own when I read the title of your thread.

northernbillfan
09-25-2011, 09:14 PM
I was just laughing, thinking about Tom Hanks in a league of their own when I read the title of your thread.I know you were. And I'll still weep if I want to.

bf1
09-26-2011, 09:13 AM
I want to burn down a small village and rape and pillage. Out of happiness of course.

:jk:

ddaryl
09-26-2011, 09:17 AM
I want to burn down a small village and rape and pillage. Out of happiness of course.

:jk:

I went to extremes too.. I dug out all my old matchbox cars and set them all up in an imaginary town then I went ahead and tipped them over, tossed some lighter fluid on them and lit them on fire....

bf1
09-26-2011, 09:20 AM
I went to extremes too.. I dug out all my old matchbox cars and set them all up in an imaginary town then I went ahead and tipped them over, tossed some lighter fluid on them and lit them on fire....

:rofl:

Figster
09-26-2011, 09:25 AM
I don't give a rats ass about any of that crap. If I want to weep, dammit I'll weep!

hehe, I admit it then, I cried, this was my post on the chatbox where I was streaming when the Bills won the game

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG, I have to go cry now"

and I did, I cried like a baby, and it felt good!!!

Note: never gave up on my prediction of a victory throughout the whole football game,
I Billieved

northernbillfan
09-26-2011, 01:36 PM
hehe, I admit it then, I cried, this was my post on the chatbox where I was streaming when the Bills won the game

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG, I have to go cry now"

and I did, I cried like a baby, and it felt good!!!

Note: never gave up on my prediction of a victory throughout the whole football game,
I Billieved
:rofl:

Meathead
09-26-2011, 01:46 PM
all the men in here who cried are wussies. the women, thats ok

northernbillfan
09-26-2011, 01:52 PM
all the men in here who cried are wussies. the women, thats okI didn't cry, I may have wept a tad. And so what if I did?

Mr. Miyagi
09-26-2011, 02:01 PM
I'm with you NBF. I was very completely touched too.

I swear to God, the day that the Bills win the Super Bowl, I'm gonna ball my eyes out like a little girl.

bf1
09-26-2011, 02:01 PM
I fitzscreamed. But I didn't cry or weep.

dasaybz
09-26-2011, 02:18 PM
Crying over ****ing football?

Seriously?

What a bunch of Nancys.

imbondz
09-26-2011, 02:45 PM
I'm with you NBF. I was very completely touched too.

I swear to God, the day that the Bills win the Super Bowl, I'm gonna ball my eyes out like a little girl.

If and when the Bills ever make it back, I won't be able to watch it with anyone. If we lose, I will be unconsolable, and if we win, I will be unconsolable.

northernbillfan
09-26-2011, 03:04 PM
If and when the Bills ever make it back, I won't be able to watch it with anyone. If we lose, I will be unconsolable, and if we win, I will be unconsolable.Ain't that the truth.