PDA

View Full Version : JJamezz

Crisis
09-25-2011, 10:41 PM
Please? :pray:

psubills62
09-25-2011, 10:42 PM
He's got a LOT to work with from the last 3 weeks.

I'm going to piggyback off this thread and see if xs_sports can upload the files of the game to filesonic again or something like that. I really, really want a permanent copy of this game.

Crisis
09-25-2011, 10:46 PM
He's got a LOT to work with from the last 3 weeks.

I'm going to piggyback off this thread and see if xs_sports can upload the files of the game to filesonic again or something like that. I really, really want a permanent copy of this game.

Google tenyardtorrents and sign up

Michael82
09-25-2011, 11:50 PM
If not him...then how about BAM? I want a highlight video SOOOO bad right now! This game deserves it! :dance:

BAM
09-26-2011, 07:01 AM
haha Josh (Pride) said the same thing to me yesterday after watching that game. Is JJ around anymore? I don't check in here as much as I'd like but I haven't seen him in a minute

dannyek71
09-26-2011, 08:23 AM
We need a highlight video after this win.

mikemac2001
09-26-2011, 08:27 AM
Just loop brady and belichek *****ing on the sideline

ServoBillieves
09-26-2011, 08:43 AM
I've seen JJ's name in viewing threads a couple times, he's a lurker. He's also the reason I ever even joined this board and that I can bless you all with my presence (snicker).

JJamezz is also the only person I have known who actually knows who Depswa is... DAMN IT JJ MAKE YOUR VIDEOS AGAIN!

Michael82
09-26-2011, 06:59 PM
If JJamezz can't...maybe BAM or someone else can. Either way we NEED a highlight video for this game! It's definitely the kind of game that had a lot of highlights and should be fun to make!

SpillerThrills
09-26-2011, 07:11 PM
Hell even a 3 game highlight video would work for me!!! there should be plenty of clips that can be used so far this season!!!!

Oaf
Those vids take a massive amt of work. Wish I had the time to do it. :/

EDIT: mostly because I'm a perfectionist and will spend 30hrs+ on a 3:00 segment until it's just right haha.

madness
I demand a new video guru!

TacklingDummy
09-26-2011, 07:16 PM
Happy B-Day

Oaf
09-26-2011, 07:18 PM
You could probably count me in for one someday, just have a full slate of stuff I'm working on (including a bills-related clip).

Here's a sample of some previous work (movie trailer) if you're interested: http://vimeo.com/28568916

BAM
09-26-2011, 08:28 PM
If JJamezz can't...maybe BAM or someone else can. Either way we NEED a highlight video for this game! It's definitely the kind of game that had a lot of highlights and should be fun to make!

I agree I only wish I had the time right now..gotta lot of B&M Digital stuff to finish up but if I get some spare time I'd love to put something together. No promises though. I do have some good song ideas..just gotta find the time.

Meathead
09-26-2011, 09:06 PM
bam is like a minisculely less rich mans verson of jjamez when it comes to highlight vids. they both do a great job but i think jj is like a pro or something so hes a tiny bit better

Meathead
09-26-2011, 09:08 PM
Those vids take a massive amt of work.
ive seen both bam and jj post vids and say something like well i whipped this together and i hope it doesnt suck and its actually awesome so i dont know if they are really throwing them together or if they are just ****ting us when they say that lol

BAM
09-26-2011, 09:30 PM
They're definitely time consuming! Like Oaf said especially if you're a perfectionist. I haven't made a Bills video since 2008. Back then I was using Windows Movie Maker hahaha. I have since gone to school for digital media production and now own my own digital media/videography company. I've got some pretty sick software I hope I can get to it soon! I remember them being LOTS of fun! Wish I could do THOSE for a living instead of some of these weddings and corporate ads. :D

PS. Has JJ made any videos lately? I only ask because I miss alot of stuff here. He was definitely the MAN.

BAM
09-26-2011, 09:31 PM
bam is like a minisculely less rich mans verson of jjamez when it comes to highlight vids. they both do a great job but i think jj is like a pro or something so hes a tiny bit better

I'll be up for Eagles game soon you gonna be around?

DrGraves
09-26-2011, 09:52 PM
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!

JJamezz
09-26-2011, 10:07 PM
I'll be honest with you guys, I've had a lot of serious health problems for a long time, going back even well before we started the site.. Things have gotten worse over the years and I rarely feel up to doing the videos anymore. Like Oaf said, they take a TON of time, to do them right anyway, I'm a perfectionist too..

I'd really like to put one together for this game obviously, but I can't promise anything.

And there were things about BAM's vids that I thought were better than what I do, we just have different styles I guess - and I'm by no means a pro, I'm sure now that BAM is, he's even better.

JJamezz
09-26-2011, 10:08 PM
And I'm not fishing for comments about my health problems.. it's not anything I care to talk about, I'm just explaining why I haven't been around as much, both with the videos and the site itself.

BAM
09-26-2011, 10:19 PM
JJ what up man! I haven't been around much either. Definitely miss your vids but I understand 100% the effort you must've put into them as awesome as they were. I totally get why everyone's asking for one though, cause you were/are seriously great at it.

I'm betting if you guys all search youtube maybe not now but in a couple days there will be something by someone up there! I know it's not the same but it's something.

JJamezz
09-26-2011, 10:59 PM
Thanks BAM, good to see you too man.

Crisis
09-26-2011, 11:01 PM
I'll be honest with you guys, I've had a lot of serious health problems for a long time, going back even well before we started the site.. Things have gotten worse over the years and I rarely feel up to doing the videos anymore. Like Oaf said, they take a TON of time, to do them right anyway, I'm a perfectionist too..

I'd really like to put one together for this game obviously, but I can't promise anything.

And there were things about BAM's vids that I thought were better than what I do, we just have different styles I guess - and I'm by no means a pro, I'm sure now that BAM is, he's even better.

I had no idea about the health problems man, hope everything is going well for you.

I think we'll all definitely understand if you don't have the time for it, but we're all hoping anyways. :)

Meathead
09-27-2011, 06:09 AM
wow i was just going to respond to bam about my hesitency to go to games because of my own health problems. sorry to hear that jj, health problems suck ass. ive been sick for over two years, multiple problems, getting my second sinus surgery this year nov 1 just hoping it at least improves my condition. hard to describe how much it sucks to feel like you have the flu six days a week. its literally ruining my life. blows. but enough of that, keep your fingers crossed for me and i will for you

BAM
09-27-2011, 07:21 AM
Godspeed gentlemen! Two of my favorite posters ever. Get better.