PDA

View Full Version : FL's thoughts: Around The League: Week 3

Forward_Lateral
09-26-2011, 06:11 AM
This is my first edition of my weekly reaction to what I saw Sunday afternoon, while watching the Bills, and other games.

1.) The Bills offense is the best I've seen it since the first half of the season when Bledsoe took over. Unfortunately, the D is just as bad as it was then, maybe worse.

2.) The Pats D is horrible. They are one-dimentional on offense. They will be lucky to win 10 games this year.

3.) The Jets are possibly the most over-rated team in the NFL.

4.) The Raiders are possibly the most under-rated. McFadden is all-world, and Jason Campbell looks like a real life NFL QB.

5.) The Carolina vs Jacksonville game set football back 50 years. I'd hate to be a fan of either one of those ****ty teams. That was painful.

6.) The 2nd worst game of the week? Arizona vs Seattle. They shouldn't even televise these games.

7.) Green Bay looks very good. They appear to be the team to beat in the NFC (not really surprising)

8.) Miami is 0-3. :up:

9.) Baltimore is the most bi-polar team in the NFL.

10.) The Bills are 3-0 and atop the AFC. Not just the AFC East, the entire AFC. !!

YardRat
09-26-2011, 06:13 AM
Home field advantage!!!

Forward_Lateral
09-26-2011, 06:14 AM
I watched a lot of the Jets Raiders game. It's hard for me to hate the Raiders. They are a bunch of no-name cast aways, and are almost exactly like the Bills.

Mahdi
09-26-2011, 06:24 AM
I don't think our defense is as bad as many are claiming. Our defense has good players everywhere but are just missing a pass rusher or two.

We have been solid against the run but when QBs drop back they have too much time to make reads and its killing our secondary which is actually a pretty good secondary.

I think once/if Merriman turns the corner or they start using someone else that can rush the passer we'll be fine.

clumping platelets
09-26-2011, 06:27 AM
Jared Allen would look good in Buffalo. Vikes 0-3 :scratch: