PDA

View Full Version : After Watching the Raiders manhandle the Jets

EricStratton
09-26-2011, 07:55 AM
I'm feeling a lot better about the O-Line the Bills have pieced together.

They allow one sack to the Raiders and rack up huge running yards and no sacks to the Pats while Oakland is beating the Jets linemen like they stole something.

Plus Mark got his nose broken.

Time will tell but this group looks to be good to real good instead of the usual lousy.

Night Train
09-26-2011, 08:04 AM
That's the next A-hole I want the Bills to quiet. Fat Rex and his big yapper.

better days
09-26-2011, 08:11 AM

They allow one sack to the Raiders and rack up huge running yards and no sacks to the Pats while Oakland is beating the Jets linemen like they stole something.

Time will tell but this group looks to be good to real good instead of the usual lousy.

Well, Nick Mangold did not play, it looks like the Jets missed him. Still this Raider team is better than many people thought, just like the Bills.

Campbell had a great game again. He looks to be coming into his own.

I would bet both Ralph & Al went to bed with a smile on their face last night.

streetkings01
09-26-2011, 08:12 AM
The Raiders are a damn good team...........McFadden is the best RB in the NFL. The rest of the league is catching up with Rex Ryan's defense. Their window to win a championship got smaller........some of the teams that sucked the last 2 years are alot better.

psubills62
09-26-2011, 11:14 AM
Best part - Raiders won by 10 without converting a single third down. They were 0-8 on third downs.

Forward_Lateral
09-26-2011, 11:16 AM
The Raiders are good. If they can keep from killing McFadden, they'll be a wild card to win that division.

Ed
09-26-2011, 11:59 AM
You gotta give credit to Nix and Gailey. Despite media and fans trashing our OL all offseason, Nix and Gailey have said all along that they like the players they have and think they are a lot better then people are saying. So far they have been right.

acehole
09-26-2011, 12:14 PM
Yes but they have a great "D" although getting up there in age.

The No huddle or pounding the ball will do the trick.

Our defense has me concerned.......they have the makings of great personnel.. but they still lack an identity to me?

ddaryl
09-26-2011, 12:19 PM
Yes but they have a great "D" although getting up there in age.

The No huddle or pounding the ball will do the trick.

Our defense has me concerned.......they have the makings of great personnel.. but they still lack an identity to me?

Thye played 2 very good teams and stuck to a very concise game plan.

Against the Raiders it was about holding containment on the edge.... check

Against the Pats it was all about containing Brady within the pocket and collapsing the pocket around him... check

I think this DL/front 7 has the chance to rack up some D stats next week against Cincy, and possibly a Vick-less Philly

DesertFox24
09-26-2011, 02:27 PM
Officially the raiders did not sack Fitz because of a defensive holding. However, I agree the bills have only given up 2 sacks all year and for the most part Fitz has gone untouched and is starting to prove that you can not blitz this guy, and that you have to drop 7 or 8 in coverage like how teams play Brady.

imbondz
09-26-2011, 02:28 PM
my observation from the game yesterday, was that the Bills don't know how good they are. They are figuring it out as they go, and the more they learn it, the better they get. If they knew before the game started, they would not have been down 21-0 early.

as the game went on, you could see the confidence shift.