PDA

View Full Version : It's a great day to be a Bills fan

northernbillfan
09-26-2011, 01:58 PM
We actually have some respect. I/we can walk around and not face taunts or jeers while wearing our Bills garb.

We are getting national media attention.

Rome is bill-ieving, even though he slammed us in the past.

And the team is not the laughing stock of the league for once in a long time.

This just feels right.

Working class heroes representing working class fans.

Mr. Miyagi
09-26-2011, 01:59 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Finally. I've been married 12 years and my wife did not follow football until she met me. She does not remember the Bills ever being good until now.

:gobills:

FlyingDutchman
09-26-2011, 02:01 PM
Ive had a s*** eating grin on my face all day

Oaf
09-26-2011, 02:39 PM
Love this Monday.

EDIT: My boss hates it.

imbondz
09-26-2011, 02:42 PM
I've gotten texts from so many non-bills fans saying 'congrats', 'what an amazing game', 'so glad you beat the Pats'. I always respond, thanks I played my @#%@#$% heart out.

A buddy of mine was in a bar in Texas said they were watching the Titans game, and when that was over, it switched to the end of the Bills game, and when we scored to win, the entire bar erupted, not really cuz the Bills won, but mostly because we beat the Pats

ddaryl
09-26-2011, 03:07 PM
I do love the coming to work on Monday knowing the Bills just won another game.

I love it even more when it's and AFC East team... and when its against Brady and the Pats it is off the charts

However I'm really loving the fact that I am willing and capable of accepting playoff talk possibilities

Mad Bomber
09-26-2011, 04:05 PM
My son just got married on Saturday to a wonderful woman from central Mass. Her family are all Pats fans. They expressed some concerns about playing the Bills. I was shocked - I kind of expected them to think that they would kill the Bills.

What a weekend - a wonderful wedding and a come from behind Bills victory over the Pats, with my brother and nephew down from WNY to watch it with.

Oaf
09-26-2011, 07:14 PM
My son just got married on Saturday to a wonderful woman from central Mass. Her family are all Pats fans. They expressed some concerns about playing the Bills. I was shocked - I kind of expected them to think that they would kill the Bills.

What a weekend - a wonderful wedding and a come from behind Bills victory over the Pats, with my brother and nephew down from WNY to watch it with.

:up:

Wish I coulda seen it with family..