Gailey asked, 'How will we respond to prosperity'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imbondz
    Democrats are people too
    • Jan 2003

Gailey asked, 'How will we respond to prosperity'?

I loved when he said this. In my opinion, it shows his insight. He said the next big challenge the Bills face is how to deal and respond to prosperity.

Next week is the first real week they will have to, cuz it's the first week they will be heavily favored to win. Up to this point, it's all been a shock, at least to us fans.
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

• Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Gailey asked, 'How will we respond to prosperity'?

Originally posted by imbondz
    Up to this point, it's all been a shock, at least to us realists
    Corrected.

Chan is saying all the right things. He's been attacking D's with his version of the college spread Offense and opposing D's cannot handle it.

Good luck to Cinci because they'll need some bounces.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Mad Bomber
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by imbondz
      I loved when he said this. In my opinion, it shows his insight. He said the next big challenge the Bills face is how to deal and respond to prosperity.

Next week is the first real week they will have to, cuz it's the first week they will be heavily favored to win. Up to this point, it's all been a shock, at least to us fans.
      I liked that statement, because he said "that's the next step". Next step implies that he has a plan.

Comment

• mikemac2001
        is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
        • Mar 2003

ya it was a good post game interview

MUCK
        FIAMI

Comment

• better days
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Night Train
          Corrected.

Chan is saying all the right things. He's been attacking D's with his version of the college spread Offense and opposing D's cannot handle it.

Good luck to Cinci because they'll need some bounces.
          You should have said PESSIMISTS, NOT realists.

Comment

• BillsFever21
            • Aug 2004

That is a big next step. If they lay a dump next week against the Bengals it will all be for nothing. It's a different role for this young team to favored instead of being the underdog and feeding off the spoiler role.

Hopefully we can keep it going. I don't see us as a playoff team this season but we are showing improvement. We will have to wait and see how we come out of the bye week.

Now that we have had success and also bead a good team the other teams will be looking at us different when we play them too. There is still a lot more progress to be made. It's a great start but 3 games doesn't make the season. Many teams start off good and falter down the stretch just like us a few years ago when we were 4-0.

We can't continue to keep falling behind in games. It was extraordinary that we came back and won them but that isn't possible on a regular basis. We need to come out of the gates and take control of the game instead of making a run in the 2nd half.
            Last edited by BillsFever21; 09-26-2011, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• madness
              • Apr 2003

"Spotting 21 points to the opponent is an underutilized motivational strategy. Next week, Chan Gailey's plan may be to give the Cincinnati Bengals 21 points after the coin flip."

Comment

Working...
              X