X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sqad5
    • Dec 2004

Pats Lb trying to hurt Brad Smith

Who ever has a copy of the game go to the 3rd quarter at the 12:40 mark and watch was the Lb does to brad smith he dives with his helmet,It's total ****ing bull**** i swear to god.Damn pats always cheating and trying to hurt other players..
    >
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

Re: Pats Lb trying to hurt Brad Smith

They are definitely sore losers. The way they acted at the end of the game when we were kneeling down to kick the FG was pathetic. Knocking Fitzpatrick down while he was taking a knee and kicking the ball. They are pathetic sore losers.

Comment

• Don't Panic
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by BillsFever21
      They are definitely sore losers. The way they acted at the end of the game when we were kneeling down to kick the FG was pathetic. Knocking Fitzpatrick down while he was taking a knee and kicking the ball. They are pathetic sore losers.
      That had me so pissed. They have become the epitome of everything I hate about success gone bad. Spoiled babies that don't know how to take a loss.

Comment

• BillsFever21
        • Aug 2004

I also loved the look on Belicheck and Brady's faces. Especially Belicheck when the TD was reversed and he realized they were going to lose. Him being a baby even screwed them by wasting a timeout. They could've had 50 seconds to have a chance to come back at the end.

Comment

• Scumbag College
          • Oct 2002

I know exactly what you are talking about. I saw that and immediately jumped out of my chair...and this was after Byrd's penalty at the end of the first half for a pretty innocuous looking tackle for hitting a "defenseless receiver."

The Patriots have turned into the new Cowboys in that if you aren't a fan of them, you must automatically hate them. There's no indifference towards them. If the players or Bellicheck had any scruples whatsoever (which I really think they don't) they should be embarrassed for the cheap shots and just childish **** they did at the end of the game. They are one of the better teams in the league, but the total bottom of the barrel as far as it comes to human beings.
          Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

Pieces of ****.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Goobylal
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BillsFever21
              I also loved the look on Belicheck and Brady's faces. Especially Belicheck when the TD was reversed and he realized they were going to lose. Him being a baby even screwed them by wasting a timeout. They could've had 50 seconds to have a chance to come back at the end.
              Belichick had to take that TO. Otherwise the Bills bleed the clock down. Of course Wilfork's penalty made it moot.

Comment

Working...
              X