• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fitzpatrick'sbeard
    Veteran Zoner
    • Aug 2011

all Sabres games will be televised

The Buffalo Sabres today announced that 70 of the team’s regular season games
    in 2011-12 will be broadcast on the MSG Network and that 12 of the team’s games
    will be part of national telecasts on the newly-combined networks of NBC and
    Versus (to be re-launched as NBC Sports Network on Jan. 1 2012). Every game of
    the 2011-12 season will be televised on either MSG and NBC/Versus and will be
    produced in High Definition.

MSG’s coverage of Buffalo Sabres games will
    include the team’s two games being played in Europe (Oct. 7 vs. Anaheim and Oct.
    8 vs. Los Angeles) as part of the NHL Premiere Series.

The Sabres’ nationally-televised games will all be carried on the joint
    networks of NBC and Versus. Versus will carry five games before it re-launches
    as NBC Sports Network on January 2, 2012 and will carry another five games in
    2012. The team’s game against Pittsburgh on February 19 will be carried on NBC
    and the April 7 match-up with Boston will be carried on either NBC or NBC Sports
    Network.

The official National Hockey League website including news, rosters, stats, schedules, teams, and video.
    Last edited by Fitzpatrick'sbeard; 09-26-2011, 07:41 PM.
  • SabreEleven
    • Aug 2002

Re: all Sabres games will be televised

Except I won't get to see them in HD because ****ing DishNetwork and MSG are having a pissing contest.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
      • May 2003

Re: all Sabres games will be televised

Yeah, I have Verizon and I signed a two year contract, which runs out in January. If they don't expect me to sign on with Direct TV, they better get their poop together and fight harder in this lawsuit.

Comment

Working...
      X