PDA

View Full Version : From a Saints fan...

Who Dat01
09-26-2011, 07:26 PM
I come in peace and not to troll. :peacesign: As a Saints fan, I know what it's like to have your heart ripped out year after year by a teasingly good football team. I've always rooted for the Bills for much of the same reason most casual fans have...and that's because they are hard to root against. I know the string of 90's teams that were "right there" almost every year but never took it the whole way, so to speak, and who doesn't think you guys deserve to win it all? Trust me, collectively, as Saints fans we have been there!

That being said, I really like this Bills team. It closely mirrors the 06 Saints team that took it to the NFCCG. There's a surprisingly good offense, better than average special teams, and an opportunistic defense. I hope the confidence of the huge win over Oak and NE carry over into next week and beyond. For what it's worth, I'm on board. Good luck this year!

DynaPaul
09-26-2011, 07:42 PM
Thanks man!

Beebe
09-26-2011, 08:23 PM
THANKS

The King
09-26-2011, 08:39 PM
Wow, it feels so nice to get respect!

Don't Panic
09-26-2011, 08:47 PM
Now to turn the Lovable Loser tag into the Super Bowl Champion tag....

Oaf
09-26-2011, 08:48 PM
Dude, good luck with Greer! Miss that guy.

Forward_Lateral
09-27-2011, 06:00 AM
A Saints fan? That's a first. Welcome. I actually like rooting for the Saints in the NFC. Thank Jesus that Miami passed on Drew Brees!

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-27-2011, 06:02 AM
I am not exactly sure I need the sympathy of other team's fans like we lost our entire family in a horrible accident and you are trying to make me feel better.

ddaryl
09-27-2011, 06:11 AM
Always liked the Saints myself because they were know as the ain'ts for so long...loved the turn around story

And when they did start winning the team franchise and fans are still pretty humble about it...

ironically we had a thread circulating around here where someone was asking which QB Fitzpatrick reminded us of, and the many thought Brees.