PDA

View Full Version : Pats Fan Kudos

Dirtywater
09-26-2011, 07:55 PM
Just wanted to stop by and take my lumps. You guys played a really good game and took it to us. Zero excuses. Love the way your team is coming together and wish you guys success.

Although I think the Pats will be in the mix, our defense is not even close to playoff-caliber. You guys have a good chance this year to make your mark.

Well played and enjoy this season!

DW

Buffalogic
09-26-2011, 08:00 PM
Wow DW I haven't seen you since the old finheaven days. Where ya been man?

Dirtywater
09-26-2011, 08:15 PM
Working for the man! Keeps me busy, but I guess that's a good thing.

Now, if you guys can keep it up and kick the Jets' ass, then we'll be talking. :)

ublinkwescore
09-26-2011, 08:19 PM
we intend to buddy.

Mad Max
09-26-2011, 08:34 PM
Thanks man. Class move, especially for someone who almost never posts to stop by to tip your cap.

*Hint, Jets trolls...take a cue from this post on how to post a congratulatory post. No backhanded compliments, no veiled douchebaggery, just a simple "well done".

Oaf
09-26-2011, 08:47 PM
Where's NE39 at?

And screw Wilf***. :sorry:

Lexwhat
09-26-2011, 08:57 PM
Where's NE39 at?

And screw Wilf***. :sorry:

Isn't NE39 = IckyBaluky?

Mad Max
09-26-2011, 09:06 PM
Isn't NE39 = IckyBaluky?

Yes. We see enough of that guy waxing poetic about Patriot minutia that noone gives a crap about...and you want him back for more? :laughing:

But seriously, he wasn't here talking crap before the game. He actually said that he thought the Bills would win. So he doesn't have any crow to come eat.

better days
09-26-2011, 10:40 PM
Thanks man. Class move, especially for someone who almost never posts to stop by to tip your cap.

*Hint, Jets trolls...take a cue from this post on how to post a congratulatory post. No backhanded compliments, no veiled douchebaggery, just a simple "well done".

In other words don't post like a Chiefs fan

Mad Max
09-26-2011, 10:44 PM
In other words don't post like a Chiefs fan

exactly...or the one Jesters fan that came by a few days ago

sdbillsfan2
09-26-2011, 11:20 PM
Just an observation, but isn't it great to see the Bills getting their props around the league. Now if we can figure out a way for some of our own so -called Bills fans around here to admit they've turned a corner and things ARE looking up !!