• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • acehole
    • Jan 2006

Don't be suprised...

If the Pats start a slide.

We exposed there secondary as below average and now the whole NFL has the film.

We exposed the way to destablize Brady by getting in his passing lanes no need to sack him.

Don't be suprised to see the wheels come off this team.....

I know don't get carried away right?

My gut tells me otherwise....teams built on there own idea of greatness fall very hard in these situation....

Stay tuned......
    Hated by the stupid..
    Loved by their moms.

• Oaf
    Do you read what you write?
    • Jun 2007

Re: Don't be suprised...

Originally posted by acehole

We exposed the way to destablize Brady by getting in his passing lanes no need to sack him.
    This ^. Though I would be surprised if the "wheels came off" on this team.

Comment

• B-DON
      hi
      • Mar 2004

So how do u stop Brady? I'm as glad as the next person we won, but 3 of those picks weren't all his fault and on the George Wilson int, Brady drops that in 9 outta 10 times. I dont see this team regressing one bit on offense which will win them 12 games by itself
      Last edited by B-DON; 09-26-2011, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• BillsFever21
        • Aug 2004

I don't see that happening. The league hasn't solved Brady and the Patriots for 10 years now. He still threw for 350 yards and put 31 points on the board on us and shredded our secondary. Luckily we made a couple good INT's and had a couple bounces go our way with the other INT's.

It's not the first time Brady threw some INT's and had a bad game by his standards. It's silly to think the wheels are going to fall off just because of this game. They will still go on a roll this season and be the division champs once again.

We need to worry about beating out Baltimore, Jets and Raiders for a WC spot if we keep playing well. The Ravens and Jets will be there once again towards the end of the season and Baltimore has an easy schedule this season then the Raiders are in an easier division then us which should give them another win or two just from that.

It will at least 11 wins to get a WC spot. Can we do it? I don't know if we will have the staying power this season to beat out the Jets and Baltimore but we will have to wait and see.

Comment

• acehole
          • Jan 2006

Unlike years past the Deffense held...

Have you seen the yards against this team for the year?

I am not silly.

He will have to have this team on his back...he will project that to the rest of the team....they will turn on him.

He is a dick.

At some point sombody will figure out how to contain welker...he can't have 200+ yard games every week and last the whole season.

Yes they are at there lowest in years...after all they got beat by the Buffalo Bills...and the world loved it.

Pedulum has swung folks ...believe it.

Originally posted by BillsFever21
          I don't see that happening. The league hasn't solved Brady and the Patriots for 10 years now. He still threw for 350 yards and put 31 points on the board on us and shredded our secondary. Luckily we made a couple good INT's and had a couple bounces go our way with the other INT's.

It's not the first time Brady threw some INT's and had a bad game by his standards. It's silly to think the wheels are going to fall off just because of this game. They will still go on a roll this season and be the division champs once again.

We need to worry about beating out Baltimore, Jets and Raiders for a WC spot if we keep playing well. The Ravens and Jets will be there once again towards the end of the season and Baltimore has an easy schedule this season then the Raiders are in an easier division then us which should give them another win or two just from that.

It will at least 11 wins to get a WC spot. Can we do it? I don't know if we will have the staying power this season to beat out the Jets and Baltimore but we will have to wait and see.
          Hated by the stupid..
          Loved by their moms.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
            Peterman Sucks!
            • Mar 2006

Pats are still gonna be a 11-4 team at minimum when we face them week 17.

Comment

• kishoph
              • Jun 2003

I really don't think anything was exposed, the DB's stepped up and made some nice plays at the right times. I did not want BRADY getting the ball back, because there was a good chance he would of led them down the field and tied the score.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                • Jul 2003

We exposed there secondary as below average and now the whole NFL has the film.
                You exposed the secondary? It was their best game. They gave up more passing yardage against San Diego and Miami.

For all their defensive problems, the Pats actually have improved in 3rd down defense from a year ago. Their big problem is they lead the league in giving up passing plays over 20 yards (23). They need to cut out the big plays.

The big thing to take away from the early season defensive struggles is they can't play so much man coverage and they need to fix some mistakes. As bad as they have been, they can tighten things up. They can improve.

This is hardly a revelation. This game was the 6th game in Brady's career where he threw 4 interceptions. He will bounce back, like he has in the past. Keep in mind, the guy threw for almost 400 yards, 70% completions and 4 TD. It actually was the best 4 int game of his career. Based on his history, he may not throw 4 more picks the rest of the season.

I realize you guys are positively orgasmic over this win, and you should be. It has been a long haul and the Bills showed they will be there this year (they look like a playoff team). That said, it has only been 3 weeks. The Bills are off to a nice start, but nothing will be decided until after Thanksgiving. I don't think the Bills are going undefeated.
                Last edited by Ickybaluky; 09-27-2011, 04:30 AM.

Comment

• YardRat
                  Well, lookie here...
                  • Dec 2004

I don't agree, but one can always hope.
                  YardRat Wall of Fame
                  #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                  #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• JohnnyGold
                    • Dec 2008

we play new england 2 times a year, every year. gameplanning for a division opponent is completely different, and the results of the game are always unpredicatble.

patriots will torch the raiders this week.

their offense is great. their d is average, but the offense is amazing.

BUT,

our offense is great too. pats definitely won't run away with the division, that's for sure. just hope we've already locked up a playoff spot before that last game in foxboro.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                      !?!?!?!?!?
                      • Mar 2006

i'll still be surprised...

Comment

• don137
                        • Jul 2002

Brady is too good to expose him on a permanent basis. He will just take what defenses and adjust accordingly. He has had bad games but not consistently.
                        However, it has been proven that the Patriots are a one trick pony. If Brady has a bad game it usually means a loss. They do not have a great running game or defense that they can rely on when Brady has a bad game.

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                          Will not tolerate vandalism.
                          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by B-DON
                          So how do u stop Brady? I'm as glad as the next person we won, but 3 of those picks weren't all his fault and on the George Wilson int, Brady drops that in 9 outta 10 times. I dont see this team regressing one bit on offense which will win them 12 games by itself
                          When you throw the ball 40 times a game, that's due for about 4 interceptions. Coincidentally, that's exactly what we saw on Sunday.

Comment

• zone
                            No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by JohnnyGold
                            patriots will torch the raiders this week.
                            I don't agree, I think the raiders are a lot better than people think. The Patriots are going to have to out muscle them. They punched the Jets right in their collective mouths.
                            www.blzbus.com

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by don137
                              However, it has been proven that the Patriots are a one trick pony. If Brady has a bad game it usually means a loss.
                              This is true. The bottom line is when Brady doesn't play well they struggle.

Originally posted by don137
                              They do not have a great running game or defense that they can rely on when Brady has a bad game.
                              Their run game is pretty good when they use it. Just the week before they were able to run effectively on the last drive against San Diego. The biggest issue is they don't run enough, they get caught up in the no-huddle/spread stuff and get away from the run game.

The defense hasn't been able to make a stop when they need it for years. That is a continuing issue and is biggest concern they have. I think they have the pieces in the secondary to be pretty good, or at least good enough, but the thing they lack is a real game-changer in the front-7. They don't have a guy who can rush the passer consistently and win one-on-one. I don't think Buffalo does either, though, or the Jets for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                              X