PDA

View Full Version : Look at this Bruschi quote

Buffalogic
09-27-2011, 04:42 AM
He does a Q&A after the bills game you can read it here. (http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/7022802/bruschi-tap-patriots-defense-adjust)

When asked about New England's ineffective pass rush this what he had to say.

Pressure would have helped, but Fitzpatrick gets rid of the ball so quickly that pressure sometimes doesn't matter. You may have just seen the birth of a new great quarterback in the NFL. I'm not saying Fitzpatrick is anywhere near Brady or Aaron Rodgers, but there is something about this guy that I really like.

Omg credit from Teddy Bruschi?? Hell hath frozen over.

don137
09-27-2011, 06:39 AM
Have to give Bruschi props. Not easy to compliment a divisional rival even if not playing anymore. I was watching the halftime show on Sunday night and the cheap shot king Rodney Harrison just shook his head when they were giving the Bills props and saying they are for real. Harrison's only response to their props was your entitled to you opinion.

sdbillsfan2
09-27-2011, 06:47 AM
He's still a Dick !!!!

zone
09-27-2011, 06:57 AM
did he rescue a baby from a burning building and help an old lady cross the street before making this quote?

MikeInRoch
09-27-2011, 08:09 AM
did he rescue a baby from a burning building and help an old lady cross the street before making this quote?

No. He's so good that there are no more burning buildings. Ever.

Beebe's Kid
09-27-2011, 09:06 AM
I like that every time somebody gives Fitz a compliment, they have to qualify it with the "I'm not saying he's....."

On Sunday, he was better than Brady. Head to head, both QB's playing very decisive roles in the game, our guy won.

Just say he's good. He doesn't need to be compared to anybody. I wouldn't want anybody else as the QB of this team right now.