PDA

View Full Version : You're welcome and I'm sorry

psubills62
09-27-2011, 11:46 AM
You're welcome because every year I end up cursing most of my fantasy players, at least ones I draft. This year I decided to finally pick up a Pats player...and voila! Tom Brady fell into my lap. So obviously that's why he threw the 4 INT's.

And I'm sorry because...in my other league, I have Vick. Despite the fact that he might play this week, I feel the need to start Ryan Fitzpatrick. Let's hope he's immune to curses.

Of course, I picked Fitzy up off of the waiver wire...the QB I picked up last year was Michael Vick, so maybe Fitzy will continue to have a career year.

Because, you know, all this is absolutely affecting their play on the field.

hydro
09-27-2011, 11:58 AM
Did you not start Brady in week 1? ;)

psubills62
09-27-2011, 12:01 PM
Did you not start Brady in week 1? ;)
Haha I did, I did. Their bad luck doesn't always happen right away. Last year, Romo got injured 5 weeks in (Kevin Kolb was my backup initially...that's why I picked up Vick).

FlyingDutchman
09-27-2011, 12:39 PM
Im in a keeper league and I dropped Brady for Vick mostly bc Im a Bills fan and that decision is killing my team uggggghhhh

Forward_Lateral
09-27-2011, 01:13 PM
You better drop Fitzpatrick right now. If something happens to him, I'm going to drive to your house and crap in your toilet tank.

hydro
09-27-2011, 01:20 PM
I say trade him! Should have good value.

mikemac2001
09-27-2011, 01:28 PM
Fred jackson not scoring cost me 2 fantasy leagues

but its so worth it

psubills62
09-27-2011, 02:09 PM
Fred jackson not scoring cost me 2 fantasy leagues

but its so worth it
The guy got like 21 points...I doubt that's the only thing that cost you. Heck, in the one league I'm not sure I've gotten a single TD out of my RB's and WR's yet, through 3 weeks.

Im in a keeper league and I dropped Brady for Vick mostly bc Im a Bills fan and that decision is killing my team uggggghhhh
Ouch.

I say trade him! Should have good value.
That's actually why I picked him up. The guy who had Peyton Manning just has Sam Bradford right now. I've got Vick, Roethlisberger, and Fitzpatrick, and was planning on using one of them as trade bait.