PDA

View Full Version : Was Ralph at the Ralph on Sunday?

Forward_Lateral
09-27-2011, 01:14 PM
Anyone know? They didn't make any mention of it during the broadcast, unless I missed it.

TrEd FTW
09-27-2011, 01:16 PM
He wasn't.

Wilson watched it at his home in Detroit, still too weak to make the trip.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/columns/jerry-sullivan/article571225.ece

Forward_Lateral
09-27-2011, 01:18 PM
He better stay at home from now on. Maybe he's been the freaking jinx for the past 20 years.

mikemac2001
09-27-2011, 01:27 PM
He better stay at home from now on. Maybe he's been the freaking jinx for the past 20 years.

Or maybe the NFL knows he is dying

just saying ive seen bigger BS happen

PromoTheRobot
09-27-2011, 01:37 PM
Or maybe the NFL knows he is dying

just saying ive seen bigger BS happen

A broken hip at his age is no joke.

PTR

Jan Reimers
09-27-2011, 01:41 PM
He's been a jinx for 52 years, but the team has overcome it in 6 or so seasons.

mikemac2001
09-27-2011, 01:41 PM
A broken hip at his age is no joke.

PTR

Wasn't joking

NFL is shady as **** man

9/11 - patriots win
Katrina - Saints win
Steelers - should have lost both sb's

i don't trust the league...was making a legit comment maybe they know something and now the bills are 3-0 coming off a win over the patriots

Dr. Lecter
09-27-2011, 01:42 PM
It should also be noted that Clump did not attend the game.

Methinks Clump is the curse........

MikeInRoch
09-27-2011, 02:11 PM
That's not it. Mikey will have to say that he likes boys before every game now.

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-27-2011, 02:32 PM
The Wilson family didn't want to chance their little weekend at bernies routine until they sell the team.

IAG
09-27-2011, 06:24 PM
I find it ironic that they are playing their best ball without him around.

Crisis
09-27-2011, 06:34 PM
I find it ironic that they are playing their best ball without him around.

Yeah I know, his ball skills are a joke.

DynaPaul
09-27-2011, 06:49 PM
Wasn't joking

NFL is shady as **** man

9/11 - patriots win
Katrina - Saints win

i don't trust the league...was making a legit comment maybe they know something and now the bills are 3-0 coming off a win over the patriots

Didn't Art Modell croak shortly after the Ravens won the Super Bowl too?

mikemac2001
09-27-2011, 06:54 PM
Didn't Art Modell croak shortly after the Ravens won the Super Bowl too?

not sure was actually just wondering what happened to him.

Patti120
09-27-2011, 06:57 PM
You mean, you guys didn't see the midget trainer carrying him on his shoulders in celebration after the game?

paladin warrior
09-27-2011, 08:33 PM
If something happen to him. Who will take over new owner

imbondz
09-27-2011, 08:50 PM
Wasn't joking

NFL is shady as **** man

9/11 - patriots win
Katrina - Saints win

dude. seriously. smoke another bowl

mikemac2001
09-27-2011, 09:11 PM
dude. seriously. smoke another bowl

really since i don't smoke

thats kind of a dumb statement to post u dont know me dont judge me

i just see it as i see it....just seems very odd to me

but go rape another man

TigerJ
09-27-2011, 09:29 PM
For myself, I wish Ralph Wilson well and hope he recovers in time to see some of the magic this year, maybe see his Bills make the playoofs this year and win a Super Bowl, if not this season, then next. Of course, if Ralph gets to enjoy a Super Bowl win, we all will too.

trapezeus
09-27-2011, 10:09 PM
i was talking to a dr friend of mine and they said that hip injuries are a serious thing for older people for sure but that it's not as bad as it once was and someone with means like ralph is getting better treatment so it shouldn't necessarily be a death sentence.

the nfl would **** themselves if he could win a superbowl before his passing. for as much as he has pissed us off at times, i think we'd love to see that happen for him

PromoTheRobot
09-28-2011, 02:14 PM
Wasn't joking

NFL is shady as **** man

9/11 - patriots win
Katrina - Saints win

If you are suggesting the NFL somehow jobbed a win for the Bills then you are high on something. If there was one questionable call that turned the game I'd say maybe. But how did the NFL make Brady throw 4 picks? How did the NFL make the Pats D give up 450+ yds?

I have a hockey buddy who is a Pats lover and he still can't accept his boys lost. He's calling it a fluke win. I told him "fluke" does not apply when your team coughs up a 21 point lead. That's called choking.

PTR

mikemac2001
09-28-2011, 02:24 PM
If you are suggesting the NFL somehow jobbed a win for the Bills then you are high on something. If there was one questionable call that turned the game I'd say maybe. But how did the NFL make Brady throw 4 picks? How did the NFL make the Pats D give up 450+ yds?

I have a hockey buddy who is a Pats lover and he still can't accept his boys lost. He's calling it a fluke win. I told him "fluke" does not apply when your team coughs up a 21 point lead. That's called choking.

PTR

Not saying the bills won because of this but if the bills go to the SB and win i will look at some calls and some games with a different view

the PI in the endzone was iffy but right call...a lot more calls went in our favor in the 2nd half of raiders and pats

ive gone to every game i root for the bills and the NFL but the nfl is a business

and im not into conspiracy theories

Bill Cody
09-28-2011, 02:28 PM
but go rape another man

:1:

mikemac2001
09-28-2011, 02:43 PM
:1:

Well if someone wants to make acquisitions about someone they don't know i mind as make one just as insane

and how about adding something to the conversation or just here trolling

TigerJ
09-28-2011, 10:15 PM
i was talking to a dr friend of mine and they said that hip injuries are a serious thing for older people for sure but that it's not as bad as it once was and someone with means like ralph is getting better treatment so it shouldn't necessarily be a death sentence.

the nfl would **** themselves if he could win a superbowl before his passing. for as much as he has pissed us off at times, i think we'd love to see that happen for himYears ago, pneumonia was the great killer of people with broken hips. That's because people were bed ridden for weeks on end allowing fluid to pool in the lungs, which in turn provided a breeding ground for bacteria. Two things have changed. Anyone who has to be in bed for any length of time now receives inhallation therapy to keep the lungs working and not allow fluid the chance to pool, and almost all hip fractures are repaired surgically and people are generally walking the next day (with lots of help).