PDA

View Full Version : swap thread

chernobylwraiths
09-28-2011, 11:08 AM
Is there a possibility of there being a stickied swap thread where people can make offers for cards that they would like or offer up cards that they would be willing to sell?

I would not be adverse to selling Mary Louise Parker or even Kate Walsh for the right price.

chernobylwraiths
09-28-2011, 11:09 AM
trading cards can always be an option too

BLeonard
09-28-2011, 11:31 AM
I've been thinking about possibly moving Amanda Knox, either by putting her up for sale, or if anyone would want to try to work a trade... I don't have a manic desire to move her, but would if the right deal came up.

-Bill

TMu11
09-28-2011, 11:44 AM
I'm sure all cards are available for the right price / trade

chernobylwraiths
09-28-2011, 11:53 AM
Well, that is true. But we have already put a few up that we are willing to give up or maybe would like to give up for cap space.

For instance, I would more readily give up Parker than Walsh who has a low cap hit. More "bang for the bucks" so to speak.

Also, you can put out a feeler for someone that you would really like without PMing someone.

Mski
09-28-2011, 11:56 AM
I would not be adverse to selling Mary Louise Parker or even Kate Walsh for the right price. i'll trade you Whitney for Walsh

jamze132
09-28-2011, 01:33 PM
I am willing to listen to offers for anyone in my bed collection.

Mr. Miyagi
09-29-2011, 08:11 AM
I would not be adverse to selling Mary Louise Parker or even Kate Walsh for the right price.
Let's talk about Nancy Botwin.

chernobylwraiths
09-29-2011, 10:06 AM
Let's talk about Nancy Botwin.

Well, I am completely up against the cap, so I cannot trade for any card unless it has less value. You are also too close to take her. You would have to trade one of your higher priced cards to clear some cap space. But I am very open to trading her.

chernobylwraiths
09-29-2011, 01:10 PM
People should put the cards they would be interested in selling in here. You never know who might make an offer.

Mski
09-30-2011, 04:01 PM
whitney and Pam are up for sale

chernobylwraiths
09-30-2011, 04:19 PM
whitney and Pam are up for sale

What? not Scarlett?

Mski
10-01-2011, 04:01 PM
What? not Scarlett?i suppose anything is or the right price:bucks:

chernobylwraiths
10-26-2011, 10:04 AM
I have to start looking around to see if I can "upgrade" in my eyes while offering up someone that someone else might like more than who they are giving up. Like offering Jaime.

DraftBoy
10-26-2011, 11:53 AM
Danni Boatwright is available.

chernobylwraiths
11-16-2011, 10:10 AM
Looks like some people are looking to make deals now that we are getting to the end of it.

I have Frieda Pinto (now in that stupid Immortals movie) Kate Walsh and possibly Jaime Pressley for sale or trade for the right offer. I am pretty close to up against the cap though.

I have already offered Eric Frieda and Kate for Penelope Cruz too, so that offer still stands.

northernbillfan
11-17-2011, 08:53 AM
Julie Bowen is up for grabs, but her cap hit is high.

When is the trade deadline?

chernobylwraiths
11-17-2011, 09:03 AM
I think as long as trades are made before the 30th, it would be ok.

The Jokeman
11-17-2011, 09:44 AM
Shannon Tweed is available as well. I'm looking to sell but also willing to possibly take on larger cap card if I deem worth the trade.

BLeonard
11-18-2011, 02:44 AM
Pending on the deal, I'm still willing to move Jamie Chung, Hope Solo & Kate Bosworth. I'm at my cap limit, so any trade, I'd have to get equal or lesser value card(s) in return. With only a few auctions remaining, it'd take a pretty good offer in order for me to sell a card outright.

-Bill

jamze132
11-18-2011, 06:28 AM
Pending on the deal, I'm still willing to move Jamie Chung, Hope Solo & Kate Bosworth. I'm at my cap limit, so any trade, I'd have to get equal or lesser value card(s) in return. With only a few auctions remaining, it'd take a pretty good offer in order for me to sell a card outright.

-Bill
None of those three are really going to garner any serious interest.

EricStratton
11-18-2011, 09:27 AM
Gwyneth Paltrow is up for trade or sale.

Her hit is 51,000 so any trade (2 for 1, multiple people etc) would be entertained.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7i-QtEu9w5w/TboaEBcIL6I/AAAAAAAADds/vvR-YBO7sVM/s400/Gwyneth+Paltrow%252C+Gwyneth+Paltrow+pics%252CGwyneth+Paltrow+bio%252CGwyneth+Paltrow+fotos%252CGwyneth+Paltrow+hairstyles%252CGwyneth+Paltrow+2011%252Ccelebrity%252Cfashion%252Cdress%252C+hairstyles+2011%252C+%25281%2529.jpg

BLeonard
11-18-2011, 10:52 AM
None of those three are really going to garner any serious interest.

Guess they'll have something in common with your three, then.

FWIW, there's already been some interest... Just nothing that I've really liked as of yet. If a good deal comes along, great. If not, I'm content with the team I have.

-Bill

Static
11-18-2011, 11:25 AM

FWIW, there's already been some interest... Just nothing that I've really liked as of yet. If a good deal comes along, great. If not, I'm content with the team I have.

-Bill

You should be happy with that team.....those fields need a'plow'n.

BLeonard
11-18-2011, 11:37 AM
You should be happy with that team.....those fields need a'plow'n.

...Coming from the guy that just sold back both of his cards... Yet, still has them posted in his sig... Their new owners might not like that too much.

-Bill

Static
11-18-2011, 01:05 PM
...Coming from the guy that just sold back both of his cards... Yet, still has them posted in his sig... Their new owners might not like that too much.

-Bill

only you would care.

BLeonard
11-18-2011, 01:24 PM
only you would care.

Apparently, you care too... After all, if you don't, why are you posting? it's not like anyone brought you into the conversation.

-Bill

Static
11-18-2011, 01:27 PM
Apparently, you care too... After all, if you don't, why are you posting? it's not like anyone brought you into the conversation.

-Bill

this conversation had nothing to do with the pics still in my sig so your post makes no sense.

BLeonard
11-18-2011, 01:39 PM
this conversation had nothing to do with the pics still in my sig so your post makes no sense.

The only way I knew they were in your sig was because you commented in the thread.

Up until that point, you weren't even in the discussion... You're still not really part of the discussion, unless you're wanting to buy a card off of someone.

-Bill

Static
11-18-2011, 01:44 PM
The only way I knew they were in your sig was because you commented in the thread.

Up until that point, you weren't even in the discussion... You're still not really part of the discussion, unless you're wanting to buy a card off of someone.

-Bill

that's ok i will still post anyways.

The Jokeman
11-18-2011, 01:45 PM

-Bill
I'm interested in Hope but would need to free up some cap space for her, care for a Tweed for Solo swap?

BLeonard
11-18-2011, 02:01 PM
I'm interested in Hope but would need to free up some cap space for her, care for a Tweed for Solo swap?

You have $34,119 left under the cap (unless I'm missing something).

Hope's cap hit is $28,500... She'd fit under your cap.

I wouldn't be interested in Shannon Tweed, though. If you end up trading Tweed to mystic for Kate Aselton, though, I might move Solo for Aselton...

-Bill

mysticsoto
11-18-2011, 02:04 PM

I wouldn't be interested in Shannon Tweed, though. If you end up trading Tweed to mystic for Kate Aselton, though, I might move Solo for Aselton...

-Bill
Our trade cannot go through b'cse I don't like the picture for Tweed and it sounds like Bedard is not going to redo it.

I am trying to keep an all blond team, so, would you consider an Aselton for Bosworth trade?

chernobylwraiths
11-18-2011, 02:07 PM
I originally wanted an all blonde team too. But I am happy for the most part with my "team".

BLeonard
11-18-2011, 02:24 PM
Our trade cannot go through b'cse I don't like the picture for Tweed and it sounds like Bedard is not going to redo it.

I am trying to keep an all blond team, so, would you consider an Aselton for Bosworth trade?

Might be an option, I won't rule it totally out. Only problem is, $4899 in cap space isn't gonna do me any good, so I'd have to be able to swing another deal elsewhere that makes getting that $4899 in cap space worthwhile.

-Bill

The Jokeman
11-18-2011, 05:34 PM

-Bill
Sorry I didn't mean Solo, I'm looking to acquire Chung.

BLeonard
11-18-2011, 06:10 PM
Sorry I didn't mean Solo, I'm looking to acquire Chung.

Would probably deal Chung for Aselton as well... That would give me more cap space to work with. Can't do it for Shannon Tweed, though.

Hell, if chern wants Tweed for Kate Walsh, I'd probably even trade Chung for Walsh...

I assume Kate Aselton is the same as Katie Aselton...? Tried googling her and it suggested Katie...

-Bill

The Jokeman
11-18-2011, 06:31 PM
Would probably deal Chung for Aselton as well... That would give me more cap space to work with. Can't do it for Shannon Tweed, though.

Hell, if chern wants Tweed for Kate Walsh, I'd probably even trade Chung for Walsh...

I assume Kate Aselton is the same as Katie Aselton...? Tried googling her and it suggested Katie...

-Bill
Yes, Katie is the same as Kate Aselton. In terms of Tweed for Walsh for Chung threeway that be up to Cher. As it would help him get closer to a blondetourage.

BLeonard
11-18-2011, 06:44 PM
The difference between a Tweed/Coco and Walsh/Pinto trade would be $893.

Chern's got $2400 under the cap, so that deal could in fact be done, numbers-wise. Chern would actually gain the $893 on his cap. Walsh for Chung would still work after that as well, capwise.

-Bill

BLeonard
11-18-2011, 06:47 PM
The difference between a Tweed/Coco and Walsh/Pinto trade would be $893.

Chern's got $2400 under the cap, so that deal could in fact be done, numbers-wise. Chern would actually gain the $893 on his cap.

-Bill

Heh, as I do the math, you edited your post... Guess you changed your mind. :laughing:

-Bill

chernobylwraiths
11-19-2011, 01:19 PM

You said you wouldn't trade Coco, but would you trade Brooke?

The Jokeman
11-19-2011, 08:38 PM
You said you wouldn't trade Coco, but would you trade Brooke?
This late in the game it's tough to move a large card like Brooke. If the right offfer came along sure everyone's tradable but to trade Brooke to get Chung isn't a move I'd make.

chernobylwraiths
11-20-2011, 06:53 PM
This late in the game it's tough to move a large card like Brooke. If the right offfer came along sure everyone's tradable but to trade Brooke to get Chung isn't a move I'd make.

I'm talking Brooke for Frieda and Kate

The Jokeman
11-21-2011, 09:25 AM
I'm talking Brooke for Frieda and Kate
Interesting offer, I'll need to mull things.

chernobylwraiths
11-21-2011, 09:29 AM
Interesting offer, I'll need to mull things.

OK, let me know.

chernobylwraiths
11-23-2011, 08:39 AM
any card trade offers for Jaime Pressly?

ServoBillieves
11-23-2011, 12:04 PM
any card trade offers for Jaime Pressly?

I would make a ZB bid but highly doubt you'd want any of my cards. I obviously came reeeeeally late in the game lol.

chernobylwraiths
11-23-2011, 12:10 PM
I would make a ZB bid but highly doubt you'd want any of my cards. I obviously came reeeeeally late in the game lol.

I would take Eva Mendes in a second, but I don't have the cap room.