PDA

View Full Version : Hotels in or around Buffalo to stay at for the game?

RoscoeMagic
09-28-2011, 05:00 PM
Going to the Eagles-Bills game, I've stayed in East Aurora before but the place I stayed last time is booked, so I'm looking for a place that's in driving distance to the Ralph. Nothing too big or fancy really, cheap will do. How are the ones on Camp Road in Hamburg? Is there a bar or a place to chill and drink the night before around there, or would we have to go into downtown Buffalo?

All help will be much appreciated.

PromoTheRobot
09-28-2011, 05:37 PM
I stay at the Embassy Suites downtown. Close to Chippawa and Allen, gorgeous hotel with awesome breakfast and open bar happy hour daily. It can run $200 a night but you can sleep 3 or 4. Split the cost and add in the free food and booze and it's a bargain.

The Homewood Suites by the airport are also very nice with free stuff and only $140 a night

PTR

RoscoeMagic
09-28-2011, 05:44 PM
I stay at the Embassy Suites downtown. Close to Chippawa and Allen, gorgeous hotel with awesome breakfast and open bar happy hour daily. It can run $200 a night but you can sleep 3 or 4. Split the cost and add in the free food and booze and it's a bargain.

The Homewood Suites by the airport are also very nice with free stuff and only $140 a night

PTR

Man everything is booked for that Saturday...I've tried like 10-12 already :mad:

SpillerThrills
09-28-2011, 05:50 PM
Garden Place.... huge rooms, good price, not to far from the stadium.

Mad Max
09-28-2011, 05:58 PM
Man everything is booked for that Saturday...I've tried like 10-12 already :mad:

http://www.airbnb.com/search#modified=true

Here's your just slightly outside the box solution.

BAM
09-28-2011, 07:35 PM
We're coming up for that game also. Staying at the Lord Amherst Hotel. It's only $85 a night. Stayed there last year and it was fine. Nothing special but there's a bar right next door that was pretty fun.

I originally looked into a couple places in Williamsville but upon reading the reviews there were pictures of people with bed bug bites all over them. So be careful!

mikemac2001
09-28-2011, 07:35 PM
http://www.airbnb.com/search#modified=true

Here's your just slightly outside the box solution.

weird but interesting

RoscoeMagic
09-28-2011, 07:52 PM
Thanks guys, even though we found one haha. We got the Hampton Inn, now all we need is the Bills win :thumbsup:

Lookin forward to trying some Duff's or Anchor Bar wings.

BAM
09-28-2011, 07:57 PM
Hampton Inn, if it's the one downtown, is very nice. We stayed there 2 years ago. It's only a couple blocks from The Anchor Bar too.