• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsOwnAll
    My IQ Test results came back negative
    • Oct 2002

Pats Fans

Patriots must have the most ignorant clueless fans out there. I go into work all week (wearing my bills hard hat). And all they say is how the Bills got lucky that brady through 4 picks. They say the bills suck..they always sucked why would they be good now?. clearly they dont remember the TERRIBLE 2-14 pats seasons.

One guy even said "dude all the bills do if go 5 wide and pass the ball"

Do they not realize thats what brady does? And the bills are one of the best rushing teams in the league?

Another guy goes..Yah you beat 3 bad defenses wait till next week when you play the bengles def.

I mean im not saying were DEFITNLY gonna win..but if we can beat the pats and raiders...we can damn sure beat the bungles!

I just hate how theyre so cocky..then when they lose they can never take like a man, its always "luck"
  • ServoBillieves
    The Voice of Reason
    • Jul 2007

Re: Pats Fans

Same with Steelers fans... so glad I live in NC now where they know their team's capabilities.

It's always someone elses fault or luck. "Oh, well the refs made this call and this call." "Oh, the Bills got lucky that Brady threw those 4 interceptions."

If Brady is so good, then how didn't he outsmart a ragtag bunch of no names in the secondary? Are they not NFL players too?

Ignorant idiots, but then again they probably don't know what to do when their team loses since that bandwagon rarely takes a stop on the side of the road.
    Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Don't Panic
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Dec 2005

M*******s... the worst kind of of A Hole there is. I don't really care why we beat them if we beat them. In fact, if we went 19-0 and each game "shouldn't have been a win" but was, I'd be perfectly fine with that! That's what they call outcomes-based fandom.

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
        • Sep 2003

Tell it's not luck, it's suck, as in your team sucks, and you are too dumb to notice.

PTR
        10 Commandments of the D
        1. Never stop Rocking.
        2. Legalize all drugs.
        3. Quit your day job.
        4. All Religion should be taxed.
        5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
        6. F**k her gently.
        7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
        8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
        9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
        10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• paranoid
          • Sep 2009

Another guy goes..Yah you beat 3 bad defenses wait till next week when you play the bengles
          So, this guy was saying, "Yes! You beat our team on its glaring deficiencies! Wait until you play another team who is better on those deficiencies! Then you will learn that you did not truly beat us! HA-HA!"

I can't help giving a stereotypical Asian accent from the old Kung-Fu movies as I try to determine what this guy's point actually was. No disrespect to anyone intended.

Comment

• ddaryl
            Everything I post is sexual inuendo
            • Jan 2005

These "fans" will turn so fast when the Patriots start there inevitable slide.

But that's trash talk I guess.. Personally the discussions I have at work with a multitude of different football fans is civil, and nobody gets snippy or in your face about anything. It's pretty laid back in the northwest, plus It's Seahawk territory and they don't have nearly the pride we Bills fans have in the game or our team IMO.

When I talked Bills prior to this year we'd all share a good laugh raggin on the Bills, then I explain to everyone how I'm from Buffalo and been watching the Bills since I was 4 or 5 and OJ was running the football blah blah as to let them no I wasn't just crazy... but for the most part I was respected for being a true fan...

I get the feeling you wouldn't get that kind of treatment in many places in the North East... It's just that NYC, Boston, Philly trash talk.

Comment

• mikemac2001
              is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
              • Mar 2003

Guys guys guys

Patriots have only had fans for 10 years they don't know as much as some of us

MUCK
              FIAMI

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mikemac2001
                Guys guys guys

lmao-it's funny cuz it's true.

And most of their "fans" are just Red Sox fans who don't want to sober up in October.

I don't know if anyone remembers this, but a few years back (I think it was the year the Sox came back from being down 3 games to 0 in the ALCS to beat the Yankees), the fans were actually chanting "Let's Go Red Sox" DURING the Pats/Bills game at Gillette. They must have some crazy tailgates up there if that many people were too drunk to know what sport they were watching.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Cntrygal
                  Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl
                  These "fans" will turn so fast when the Patriots start there inevitable slide.

But that's trash talk I guess.. Personally the discussions I have at work with a multitude of different football fans is civil, and nobody gets snippy or in your face about anything. It's pretty laid back in the northwest, plus It's Seahawk territory and they don't have nearly the pride we Bills fans have in the game or our team IMO.

When I talked Bills prior to this year we'd all share a good laugh raggin on the Bills, then I explain to everyone how I'm from Buffalo and been watching the Bills since I was 4 or 5 and OJ was running the football blah blah as to let them no I wasn't just crazy... but for the most part I was respected for being a true fan...

I get the feeling you wouldn't get that kind of treatment in many places in the North East... It's just that NYC, Boston, Philly trash talk.

I tell people that I was "born this way".... my father and grandfather were Bills fans.
                  Originally posted by notacon
                  The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• mikemac2001
                    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
                    lmao-it's funny cuz it's true.

And most of their "fans" are just Red Sox fans who don't want to sober up in October.

I don't know if anyone remembers this, but a few years back (I think it was the year the Sox came back from being down 3 games to 0 in the ALCS to beat the Yankees), the fans were actually chanting "Let's Go Red Sox" DURING the Pats/Bills game at Gillette. They must have some crazy tailgates up there if that many people were too drunk to know what sport they were watching.

It is true thats why i hate them so much

their fans are fake, they get all these championships because of cheating (they ignore it) and the nfl does nothing .....a joke of a franchise once they suck again never see there jerseys again

i was 4-5 watching the bills first SB and i remember that

half these fans liked other teams before the pats or just didn't act like they were football fans bc there team sucked.....

joke of a fanbase (obviously not all are like that but a good %)

MUCK
                    FIAMI

Comment

• Goobylal
                      • Jan 2004

Tell them after the weekend when the Bills beat-up on the lowly Bungles and the Pats lose to the Raiders, the Pats will at-best be tied for 2nd in the division, and maybe 3rd if the Jets beat the Ravens (doubtful). Then tell them to suck it.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
                        • Sep 2008

There is only one way Buffalo will erase that type of stigma. That is to win it all. JMO

Comment

• Romes
                          • Jul 2002

They're about to get more annoying now after the Sox collapse. Lot's of chocking going on in the New England area this week. Love it.
                          Originally posted by paladin warrior
                          RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Night Train
                            Retired - On Several Levels
                            • Jul 2005

Don't worry. Those folks will be headed to the nearest bridge today.
                            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                              My IQ Test results came back negative
                              • Oct 2002

Originally posted by mikemac2001
                              Guys guys guys

This is so true... I was in high school when pats won there first super bowl.. About 80% of the fans came around the time if the playoffs. I would ask them to name 5 players besides Tom Brady and they would have to think about of for 5 minutes if they could do it.

Same with the bruins, I'm a die hard bruins fan and when they made the playoffs all these bandwagoners came on and it annoyed me. I would hurt someone if the bills won it all and then people around here tried to tell me there bills fans.

And new England tailgating BLOWS lol

Comment

Working...
                              X