PDA

View Full Version : So far this season, has anybody felt it necessary to...

YardRat
09-28-2011, 07:54 PM
...scream at the top of your lungs "THROW THE GAWDDAM BALL ALREADY!!!!" ??

Even once?

Romes
09-28-2011, 08:32 PM
"I prefer Captain Comeback to Captain Checkdown" - Captain Obvious (aka me)

THRILLHO
09-28-2011, 08:36 PM
No.

But I have felt the need to yell:

YEAHHHHHHHH, MOTHER EFFERS!!!!!

For each game.

Mr. Miyagi
09-28-2011, 09:04 PM
I have not had to hold my breath completely every time our QB drops back to pass.

ServoBillieves
09-28-2011, 09:10 PM
"Well, this is typical, we're going to lose..." - 1st Quarter

"Oh hey, at least we didn't get shut out, we scored some points and this is good" - 2nd Quarter

"Uh oh, we look pretty good now... how are we driving the ball so well? Let's go Buffalo! I'll stick around!" - 3rd Quarter

"Ok seriously how did we take the lead? I mean, we haven't won yet, but they have to do SOMETHING to come back... right?" - 4th Quarter

"OH YEAAAAAAAAAH! LET'S GO BUFFALO! LET'S GO BUFFALO!" - Seconds after the final whistle.

mikemac2001
09-28-2011, 09:13 PM
"This can't be happening"

all three weeks

imbondz
09-28-2011, 09:28 PM

"Oh hey, at least we didn't get shut out, we scored some points and this is good" - 2nd Quarter

"Uh oh, we look pretty good now... how are we driving the ball so well? Let's go Buffalo! I'll stick around!" - 3rd Quarter

"Ok seriously how did we take the lead? I mean, we haven't won yet, but they have to do SOMETHING to come back... right?" - 4th Quarter

"OH YEAAAAAAAAAH! LET'S GO BUFFALO! LET'S GO BUFFALO!" - Seconds after the final whistle.

LOL. exactly!

psubills62
09-28-2011, 11:21 PM
My thought on every game:

"Inconceivable!"

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
09-29-2011, 06:55 AM

Even once?

No, but I'm still screaming "MAKE A ****ING PLAY DEFENSE"

Jan Reimers
09-29-2011, 06:56 AM
In the time it takes to get those words out, Fitz has completed another pass and has them lining up for the next play.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
09-29-2011, 06:56 AM

this

Figster
09-29-2011, 07:13 AM
No, but I'm still screaming "MAKE A ****ING PLAY DEFENSE"
I hear where you're coming from,

But the way I look at it is elite players like the Brady's, Welker's or McFadden's are going to make plays, but when the defense does enough to prevent them from winning the football game then these same great players were defeated.

4 INT's is making a play...so is stopping the run...

Oaf
09-29-2011, 07:32 AM
..no? Never have I been more confident on 3rd down as a Bills fan.

madness
09-29-2011, 08:07 AM
I was so close to running out of my house screaming in the streets like a maniac.... instead I chose to remain in my house and started screaming like a maniac.

mikemac2001
09-29-2011, 08:09 AM
..no? Never have I been more confident on 3rd down as a Bills fan.

Weird thing i started to see it a little last year

but this year even on that 4th and long i was like alright we got a legit shot of getting this...

overall it comes down to play calling and having the right players who believe in each other and go out and fight for each other

every comment by every player is talking about how great another player is, its not a fact gesture either you can sense these guys are a team.

RoscoeMagic
09-29-2011, 08:12 AM
I've said run the ball more with Freddy a few times though :scratch:

mikemac2001
09-29-2011, 08:18 AM
I've said run the ball more with Freddy a few times though :scratch:

Ya but have u noticed when they focus on the run it doesnt work as well...anytime we go to a running play back to back it seems to get less the 2nd time.

idk if i am just not paying attention just have had that feel...i have also been drinking at every game and havent had the best views in the stadium

RoscoeMagic
09-29-2011, 08:24 AM
Ya but have u noticed when they focus on the run it doesnt work as well...anytime we go to a running play back to back it seems to get less the 2nd time.

idk if i am just not paying attention just have had that feel...i have also been drinking at every game and havent had the best views in the stadium
I don't know. All I know is Freddy's averaging 6.4 yards a carry and has only carried the ball 20, 15, and 12 times. I don't give a rat's tail about Spiller or Smith more touches, I think both have been effective in their roles, but I do think Freddy's carries should have been closer to 25, 20, and 17.

Or perhaps I'm biased because he's on my fantasy team :scratch:

casdhf
09-29-2011, 04:47 PM
"This can't be happening"

all three weeks This is exactly what goes through my head. We're not Packers, Steelers or Patriots fans. This doesnt happen to us.

BillsFever21
09-29-2011, 05:59 PM
Me and my dad always watch the games together. My mom and girlfriend was sitting outside at the picnic table for the 2nd half of the game. I was screaming so loud a couple of the neighbors yelled down to them that we must be watching the Bills game down there. They live about 100 yards away give or take and could here the screaming through the house.

YardRat
09-30-2011, 05:03 PM
To whoever negged me with this comment...

the hell are you talking about?

..If you don't understand, I can't help you, but thanks for joining the bandwagon this season because you sure as hell haven't been a fan much longer than that.

Turf
09-30-2011, 05:22 PM
The only thing I hate is the wildcat. First and goal at the one after Freddy rips one off, wildcat. After interception, wildcat. I hate it. Freddy and Fitz should always be on the field. Second thing I hate, forcing Spiller into a drive just say we used him when the drive was doing great without him. I feel like we're stalling drives by sending Spiller into the lineup at the wrong times.