X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • better days
    • Jan 2010

More bad news for N.E.

Everyone knows that the Red Sox are more beloved in N.E. than the Pats*, well the Tampa Bay Rays WON last night earning a playoff spot & knocking the Red Sox out. I LOVE it.
  • imbondz
    Democrats are people too
    • Jan 2003

Re: More bad news for N.E.

the game was awesome. Rays down 7-0 in the 8th inning, get 6 runs, tie it up in the 9th, win in the 12th, 4 minutes after they showed the Red Sox lost on the jumbotron. lol!
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by imbondz
      the game was awesome. Rays down 7-0 in the 8th inning, get 6 runs, tie it up in the 9th, win in the 12th, 4 minutes after they showed the Red Sox lost on the jumbotron. lol!
      And Johnsons homer came in the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs & 2 strikes.

Kind of reminds me of the Bills game against the Raiders when Fitz made those big 4th down plays.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
        • May 2009

**** the Red Sox

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
          • May 2009

Originally posted by imbondz
          Steinbrenner called down to the dugout and told Giardi to pitch batting practice just to stick it to the Red Sox.

Comment

• TMu11
            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
            **** the Red Sox
            **** Boston. Each and every team they have.
            After Every Dark Night Comes a Brighter Day

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
              • Sep 2008

Patriots will rebound from the one loss we gave them. We haven't knocked them out of anything yet. Not like Tampa did to the Red Sox. Sure, the win over New England was very nice, but it's a long NFL season. There are still quite a few games left to play. JMO
              Last edited by Extremebillsfan247; 09-29-2011, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Extremebillsfan247
                Patriots will rebound from the one loss we gave them. We haven't knocked them out of anything yet. Not like Tampa did to the Red Sox. Sure, the win over New England was very nice, but it's a long NFL season. There are still quite a few games left to play. JMO
                Agreed. I listened to the Pete Sheppard show (a Pats* show) after the game because he said the Pats* would beat the Bills by 2 scores before the game.

He said he felt sorry for the Raiders because after a loss the Pats* will be out for blood. He said he has seen it before where the Pats* just destroy their next opponent after a loss & he expects that this Sunday.

I think this Pats* Raiders game will be a good measuring stick where both those teams are heading.

If the Pats* destroy the Raiders as Sheppard thinks they will, the talks of the Pats* demise would appear to be premature. If on the other hand the Pats* lose that game, I think we could be seeing the begining of the end of the Patriots.

Comment

• JoeMama
                  Emotion Sickness
                  • Oct 2002

I love anything that destroys Bostonian sports fans' collective psyche.

Seriously, screw their spoiled rotten ass fans. All four major teams have won a championship in the last 7 years.

I hope they go on an 80 year drought.
                  Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by better days
                    If the Pats* destroy the Raiders as Sheppard thinks they will, the talks of the Pats* demise would appear to be premature. If on the other hand the Pats* lose that game, I think we could be seeing the begining of the end of the Patriots.
                    We can only hope.

Comment

• SpillerThrills
                      • Oct 2005

Being an Orioles fan, I was so pleased to see a win last night which sealed the deal on Boston not making the playoffs!!!!
                      2008-2009 BZHL Champion!
                      2008 Pro Football Pick 'em Champion!
                      2008 Survival Football Co-Champion!
                      2006-2007 3 Star Pick 'em Champion!

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                        • Jun 2005

Originally posted by SpillerThrills
                        Being an Orioles fan, I was so pleased to see a win last night which sealed the deal on Boston not making the playoffs!!!!
                        Yea be proud of your last place team

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                          The Voice of Reason
                          • Jul 2007

#1) I've never seen a team fold so easily as the Yankees did, all the Sox had to do was win and it should've been over, but WOW the Yankees didn't want to face the Red Sox.

#2) This isn't Bills related, shouldn't this be on a different board? Who the hell cares about baseball anymore?

#3) I am a closet Rays fan, so I'm happy with what happened, but I am going to be pretty annoyed and sickened by how much ESPN will make this a big deal for the next year.

#4) Tho I am a Rays fan, I still really don't care about baseball, and knowing that the biggest bandwagon in the world in Boston is hopping on to the Patsies* groove is just more annoying since those idiots don't know what football is as opposed to baseball.

#5) Sorry if I offended any Bostonians... oh wait, no, I am not sorry.
                          Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                            • Apr 2005

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                              Unreachable Douche
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by better days
                              Everyone knows that the Red Sox are more beloved in N.E. than the Pats*, well the Tampa Bay Rays WON last night earning a playoff spot & knocking the Red Sox out. I LOVE it.
                              The Rays can thank Girardi and his 16 different position players, his 11 different pitchers used, and for leaving Proctor out there so the Rays could win it.
                              Last edited by TacklingDummy; 09-29-2011, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X