X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • better days
    • Jan 2010

This ones for you dog

Cam Newton NFL offensive rookie of the month.
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: This ones for you dog

shocked.. would have never called Newton being much of anything.... Had no faith in the guy.. but he is proving everyone wrong

Comment

• dog14787
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by better days
      Cam Newton NFL offensive rookie of the month.
      hehe, thanks better days

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
        • Sep 2008

It doesn't surprise me.

Comment

• better days
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by ddaryl
          shocked.. would have never called Newton being much of anything.... Had no faith in the guy.. but he is proving everyone wrong
          I'm with you ddaryl, but after the 1st half of the 1st game I knew I was wrong & started a thread about that.

Comment

• JoeMama
            Emotion Sickness
            • Oct 2002

I'm definitely surprised. Opening the season with 400+ passing yards blindsided me like a Bruce Smith sack. I didn't have a lot of faith in his ability as a pure passer, but clearly, he's made it a priority to learn how to play like a traditional pocket QB. And given his old man's sticky fingers, I also questioned his desire outside of the paycheck. Perhaps that was misguided.

Hats off to him.
            Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• ddaryl
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Extremebillsfan247
              It doesn't surprise me.
              you'd be one of the few around here..

Rumors had it that Nix would of picked Newton if he had fallen... and most of us would have been upset with that... but it looks more and more like Nix and Co. really know talent

Comment

• dog14787
                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by ddaryl
                you'd be one of the few around here..

Rumors had it that Nix would of picked Newton if he had fallen... and most of us would have been upset with that... but it looks more and more like Nix and Co. really know talent

I wanted to draft Cam, but I look at it in a positive way. Its very possible the Bills are not 3-0 right now, or that Ryan Fitzpatrick was ever given a chance to prove himself properly had Cam came to Buffalo and had a good preseason. The Bills would have never known what it was like having Marcell Dareus anchor the D-line or be stopping the run the way we do now.

I'm a big Cam Newton fan, but I'm a much bigger Ryan Fitzpatrick fan now

Comment

• ddaryl
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by dog14787
                  I wanted to draft Cam, but I look at it in a positive way. Its very possible the Bills are not 3-0 right now, or that Ryan Fitzpatrick was ever given a chance to prove himself properly had Cam came to Buffalo and had a good preseason. The Bills would have never known what it was like having Marcell Dareus anchor the D-line or be stopping the run the way we do now.

I'm a big Cam Newton fan, but I'm a much bigger Ryan Fitzpatrick fan now

I think it all worked out best for everyone involved. Carolina gets a solid future, and the Bills get a much needed badass for their DL

Comment

Working...
                  X