X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Cody
    • Sep 2004

Forked Thread: Jennifer Gish- 20 things we could have said

Here's the original article for those that haven't read it.

I think what comes across more than anything is her patronizing tone, like she's patting the head of a golden retriever that's too dumb to know what he doesn't know. I can totally understand why Bills fans lashed back, the article begs a response. But in a way the folks that just wrote "F U" or "you're ugly" are making her point that Bills fans can't be taken seriously, and it lets her off the hook for what she did say which was arrogant and largely wrong.

I think we can come up with a nice list of 20 comebacks if we try. If you can't find it in yourself to keep it clean or classy, just skip this thread, no law you have to play along with me on this. Thanks in advance for that.

I'll start.

20. The home field was an advantage wouldn't you say Jen, and Bill Bellichick looked like he could use some cool air in the last 2 minutes.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Forked Thread: Jennifer Gish- 20 things we could have said

sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• psubills62
      Legendary Zoner
      • Sep 2008

My opinion about these things is that people shouldn't even click on the article. Giving it attention in any way is doing exactly what she wants. They don't care how they get attention as long as they get it.
      "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
      - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by psubills62
        My opinion about these things is that people shouldn't even click on the article. Giving it attention in any way is doing exactly what she wants. They don't care how they get attention as long as they get it.
        But to counter that, they are going to get the clicks anyway. What Bills fans did, and like idiots I may add, is not onlygive her another article, but make her out to be martyr.

If you respond with intelligence and class, then you make her look like a hate filled idiot, as opposed to a woman who some asshate called a c***.

****ing ******s.
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

19. I think you overlooked how many injuries that Patriots had in the secondary when compared with how effective Fitzy has been at spreading the ball around.
          COMING SOON...

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
            Legendary Zoner
            • May 2009

Yeah because you guys on this board are so damn classy.

Get the **** over yourselves.
            Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 09-30-2011, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
              the bills fans comments don't let her off the hook at all. are you ******ed?
              No they actually do. You played the game that you didn't know the rules and now instead of looking smart and like a decent fan base you look like a bunch of drunk rednecks. Congratulations, thanks to the deadspin piece people are laughing at our fanbase.

Way to go!
              COMING SOON...

Comment

• Oaf
                Do you read what you write?
                • Jun 2007

Great idea.

19. We might be delusional, Jen, but there's no delusion in the fact that we will enjoy and defend our wins more than Patriots, Colts, and fans of other teams who take it for granted. Hopefully you got a little bit of understanding of that over the last week.

Regards

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                  No they actually do. You played the game that you didn't know the rules and now instead of looking smart and like a decent fan base you look like a bunch of drunk rednecks. Congratulations, thanks to the deadspin piece people are laughing at our fanbase.

Way to go!
                  I would rather be a drunk redneck than an intellectual **** sucker.

People are laughing at the fan base huh? WHO CARES. The Bills are 3-0. Jennifer Gish is a filthy whore and can go **** herself.
                  Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 09-30-2011, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

To each their own.
                    COMING SOON...

Comment

• ddaryl
                      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                      • Jan 2005

ignoring this woman was the proper response.... there are always going to be douche bags and they love it when people respond to their douchebagedness, which gives them the feedback they were searching for...

just look at those in our media who make a heluva a living saying controversial crap and get legitimized for it and gain website hits which = advertising money.

You just made this woman's employer some money and that will probably make the employer happy.. how does that make you feel...

Comment

• User Manuel
                        The Artist formerly Known as Lawesome97
                        • Nov 2003

18. If we are pissed now, wait until the Albany River Rats coverage pushes us to page 3! It won't just be letters anymore.

Comment

• ddaryl
                          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                          • Jan 2005

People are laughing at the fan base huh? WHO CARES. The Bills are 3-0. Jennifer Gish is a filthy whore and can go **** herself.

really... seriously ?

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • May 2009

as serious as a heart attack.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • May 2009

Do you guys think people were laughing at the Bills and their fanbase last year when they were 0-8? I do. Who the **** cares if people are laughing at us. That broad should have been put in her place and i'm sure it was none of you pussies that lifted a finger to defend your beloved city or team.
                              Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 09-30-2011, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X