PDA

View Full Version : Stay Focused !!!

hemi13
10-01-2011, 11:27 AM
So far we have beat two very good teams in the Raiders and the Pats. My biggest worry is we have a lot of young talent on this team and I'm hoping that everyone stays focused.
I was watching Fridays NFL Live on ESPN and Herm Edwards was ranting about how the Bengals have the 3rd ranked defense in the NFL so far this season and how our Bills will come up on the losing end of this one.
Well I looked some stats and that really doesn't tell the whole story. So far the Bengals have played the 49ers, the Browns, and the Broncos. Not NFL powerhouses by any means. The only game they won was against Browns in week one. So FOCUS is my only real concern tomorrow.

4 and zero baby !!!

Mad Bomber
10-01-2011, 12:12 PM
Chan has done a good job about keeping this team's attitude focused. Freddy said over and over again at last week's presser that "we have a lot of work to do". This tells me that the coaching staff is keeping these guys FOCUSED.

Mr. Miyagi
10-01-2011, 01:05 PM
I just hope the players don't let the hype get to them, and celebrate their stardom before there's anything real to celebrate about.

For us fans, we don't need to stay focused. We can soak up the sun all we want.

YardRat
10-01-2011, 01:20 PM
This week is going to be a huge test for Cincy's defense...don't think they aren't going into this game with something to prove...especially after last season's game.

ServoBillieves
10-01-2011, 02:51 PM
Every team in the NFL wants to win. I remember this whole mentality of "lose on purpose" we had during the Jauron/Edwards/et cetera era, but every REAL team in the NFL wants to win.

The Bengals want to win, they want that W, and even though the odds are stacked against them, there's that hope that they can knock off the hype surrounding the Buffalo Bills.

Dalton isn't much, their defense has it's first real test, and I wouldn't put it past them to win this game. But let's see what this offense can do...

Luisito23
10-01-2011, 02:53 PM
4-0

better days
10-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Every team in the NFL wants to win. I remember this whole mentality of "lose on purpose" we had during the Jauron/Edwards/et cetera era, but every REAL team in the NFL wants to win.

The Bengals want to win, they want that W, and even though the odds are stacked against them, there's that hope that they can knock off the hype surrounding the Buffalo Bills.

Dalton isn't much, their defense has it's first real test, and I wouldn't put it past them to win this game. But let's see what this offense can do...

They want to win NOW in week 4. By week 13 if a team is 2-10 or 1-11 then teams will be in the suck for Luck race.