PDA

View Full Version : bills eagles game tickets

Billsfan3
10-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Me and my dad were looking for tickets for this game on the web and it seems that all ticket prices are very high right now any chance they go down any time soon?

SpillerThrills
10-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Me and my dad were looking for tickets for this game on the web and it seems that all ticket prices are very high right now any chance they go down any time soon?

simply put, no.

Buddo
10-02-2011, 10:33 AM
If the Bills lose to the Bungles, then they might drop a little bit, but I wouldn't have thought by much.
Bills would still be doing well at 3-1, and you have the supposed 'star' appeal of the Eagles.
The game is already sold out btw, as well, iirc.

RoscoeMagic
10-02-2011, 10:36 AM
If the Bills lose to the Bungles, then they might drop a little bit, but I wouldn't have thought by much.
Bills would still be doing well at 3-1, and you have the supposed 'star' appeal of the Eagles.
The game is already sold out btw, as well, iirc.

It is sold out.

I got my tickets to this game on Stubhub after week 1. When I was looking the prices ranged from $50s-70s upper deck stuff. Now it's out of control in the lowest you can possibly get is $117? Just watch it on TV, don't give those jerkoffs 5 times the amount that they payed the ticket for.

mrbojanglezs
10-02-2011, 10:47 AM
why would they? bills are 3-0 and they play michael vick

Meathead
10-02-2011, 11:19 AM
just go to the game and scalp. theres always tickets. but you have to be willing to dicker firmly (thats what she said) or else they will rob you blind. you shouldnt have to pay over face and likely below for upper deck tickets

Novacane
10-02-2011, 11:45 AM
Yep. If you want to go to the game just show up and scalp. If you wait right up to kick off you can get tickets below face value.

PromoTheRobot
10-02-2011, 12:24 PM
Why do people wait to buy tickets? You want to go to a game, get tickets BEFORE they sell out.

PTR