X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beebe's Kid
    • Nov 2009

Odd Occurence

Last night I went to alumni weekend at my old school in Bradford, PA. I went out with some of the old boys, and we went to the local establishment that seemed to be the watering hole of choice.

We walked in and my buddy and I who have season tickets see a dude in a Stevie jersey...on the way by I give him a "Go Bills" and a high-five.

We are in the bar for about five minutes, and I keep hearing people yelling the "hey ay..." of the shout song. Then the DJ plays Shout...the Bills version, and the plays is going crazy. There are Bills fans high-fiving all over the ****ing place, and everybody is yelling "4 and 0!"

It warms me heart. Especially to see it in a town in PA. Somebody mentioned everybody coming out of the woodwork, but I could care less. It feels real good to be relevant again.

• T-Long
    Circling the Wagons since 1982.
    • Sep 2003

Re: Odd Occurence

Bradford! Nice. I'm from St. Marys...

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
      !?!?!?!?!?
      • Mar 2006

i was at the Dave Matthews Caravan 2 weeks ago and even then Bills fans were all over...love it!!

Comment

• elkhunter
        • Dec 2005

I go to Bradford quite a bit, alot of Bills fans there. Sometimes I watch the games down the road in Corydon, pretty good contingent there also.

Comment

Working...
        X