PDA

View Full Version : Steve Tasker is a complete moron

Forward_Lateral
10-02-2011, 03:48 PM
I've said this already many times, but he's the worst guy to have doing a Bills game. First of all, he seems to be trying not to be a Bills homer so hard that he ends up looking like he's cheering against them, which annoys the living **** out of me.

Second, he's an idiot. He makes stupid mistakes that drive me extra crazy, especially when the Bills are blowing it. Lewis didn't challenge the spot, you idiot, it was inside 2 minutes, thus it was a booth review. He wouldn't have lost a time out of the review didn't change the spot of the ball, you idiot. A FG from the 25 yard line isn't 48 yards, you idiot.

I want to punch someone in the neck.

Crisis
10-02-2011, 03:49 PM
The announcers across the league are horrible... watching the end of the Lions/Cowboys games the announcers didnt even realize it was 4th down until the lions offense was running on the field.

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-02-2011, 03:51 PM
couldn't agree with you more on tasker trying not to sound like a homer

Forward_Lateral
10-02-2011, 03:51 PM
That was just funny because the Cowboys didn't realize it either, lol.

Novacane
10-02-2011, 03:53 PM
Bengals called a TO with 2:07 to play and 3 seconds left on the play clock for the Bills. Tasker says they called TO to save time when they get the ball back. He needs to stick to selling cars. He says the most stupid things.

imbondz
10-02-2011, 03:54 PM
That was just funny because the Cowboys didn't realize it either, lol.

it was hilarious. couldn't believe when Romo thru a 5 yard pass when needing 20

T-Long
10-02-2011, 03:57 PM
Always think the same thing. The guy drives me insane. I seriously want to strangle him during the game. He always makes predictions on every damn play and then messes up the rules all the time. I loved him as a player, but I can not take another game that he does.

Historian
10-02-2011, 03:58 PM
TASKER: "He's looking for a flag, but he's NOT gonna get it!"

ME: "No ****?"

Crisis
10-02-2011, 03:59 PM
Speaking of complete moron... who painted the field in jacksonville?

http://i.imgur.com/u7rrG.jpg