• Jan 2006

Hey How about that Chris Harilson?

No Sacks...Impressive.
    Hated by the stupid..
    Loved by their moms.

• Crisis
    • Aug 2004

Re: Hey How about that Chris Harilson?

He played two possessions... the entire OL looked like ****.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Bert102176
      • Aug 2002

the whole team looked like ####, and refing wasn't good either
      lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• YE OLE COTTON
        • Sep 2011

I think Hairston definitely has a future, but I concur, this was the worst day the OL has had by far. Very little push in the run game. Fitz wasn't getting pummeled every play, but he definitely didn't have the clean pocket he's had in the previous weeks.

Not letting Fitzy off the hook on this one either. Even when he had time he was off. Seemed like they really mailed this one in.
        YE OLE is blogging about the Bills, come visit. It's a good time, gents!

TheBillsBlog.com

Follow YE OLE on the Social Networks: @TheBillsBlog and The Bills Blog on Facebook

Comment

• psubills62
          Legendary Zoner
          • Sep 2008

Harilson?

Yeah, no sacks allowed is nice...moving the offense along would have been nicer. I think Hairston would be capable there, but he's still a rookie and susceptible to mental errors. I'd much rather have him backing up Bell this year.
          "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
          - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• X-Era
            What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
            • Feb 2005

Hairston has been one of the best rookies so far along with Dareus. Aaron Williams has made some plays but has also given up some plays too.

I loved the pick when we made it and I still think it was a great choice.

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by X-Era
              Hairston has been one of the best rookies so far along with Dareus. Aaron Williams has made some plays but has also given up some plays too.

He's barely played, that's not even a fair statement to make. He's been one of the best because there is almost nothing to go off of at this point.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                • Aug 2004

I don't know you can make the statement about Hairston because of 2 series.

Williams, though, is right up there. I remember when Revis first started for the jets, he got picked on by the Bills multiple times.

Comment

• acehole
                  • Jan 2006

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                  He's barely played, that's not even a fair statement to make. He's been one of the best because there is almost nothing to go off of at this point.

I know just tring to find some positive.

v
                  Hated by the stupid..
                  Loved by their moms.

Comment

• Bill Cody
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by psubills62
                    Harilson?
                    Ace has it on inside info that they call Hairston "Harilson" or sometimes "Woody" as a nickname, he's checking on why, could be he's a big fan of the film "White Men Can't Jump". Stay tuned.

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
                      • Sep 2003

Maybe what you were really seeing was Cincinnati figuring out the Bills blocking schemes. Fred Jackson said himself that they must have studied the film well because they were filling holes that were open all season.

PTR
                      10 Commandments of the D
                      1. Never stop Rocking.
                      2. Legalize all drugs.
                      3. Quit your day job.
                      4. All Religion should be taxed.
                      5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
                      6. F**k her gently.
                      7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
                      8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
                      9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
                      10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• TedMock
                        • Jul 2002

I really liked the Hairston pick, but he still has a ways to go. True he didn't allow a sack in the limited time he played, but he did allow some pressure. He is still slow out of his stance and still bends at the waist which is a killer for OT's. He's big and gifted, but there are some glaring fundamental flaws right now. The entire line played like crap yesterday.

Comment

• X-Era
                          • Feb 2005

Dareus is the only one who has played a lot. Williams hasn't been on the field that much.

The statement is made by taking all things into consideration including that the rookies haven't played much. Under that framework which includes the pre-season, I think he has played well.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

Dareus is the only one who has played a lot. Williams hasn't been on the field that much.

The statement is made by taking all things into consideration including that the rookies haven't played much. Under that framework which includes the pre-season, I think he has played well.
                            I think you're reaching because he's your guy, and you'll say Im bias because I hated the pick (and still do). We'll have to agree to disagree till we get a full audition on Sunday.

I do want to say though that no matter what on Sunday, its still one game. If he's dominant or if he gets taken for his lunch money.
                            COMING SOON...
                            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• X-Era
                              • Feb 2005

I think you're reaching because he's your guy, and you'll say Im bias because I hated the pick (and still do). We'll have to agree to disagree till we get a full audition on Sunday.

I do want to say though that no matter what on Sunday, its still one game. If he's dominant or if he gets taken for his lunch money.
                              I agree on almost all. I guess I simply am comparing him to the rest of the class which for the most part also hasn't seen much action.

I agree that I can't claim he's a stud or even a solid NFL player. It was a rookie to rookie comparison.

Comment

Working...
                              X