View Full Version : Luck sweepstakes

Mike
10-02-2011, 06:47 PM
Look who is in the running
1. Colts
2. Vikings
3. Rams
4. Dolphins

Rams definitely would not draft him & Vikings might pass depending on how their rookie QB plays -assuming he plays. Colts & Dols would definitely draft him, leaving the other team Barkley.

How would you feel Bills fans if Dols get Luck & he's as good as advertised?

Mike13
10-02-2011, 11:31 PM
I would never root against my team, BUT this is a damn good year to suck, this QB draft class is deep. And I want Sparano and co gone.

I cant see The Dolphins getting a win until KC, I wont root for this team to fail, but if at years end we have a top 3 pick(which is highly likely) I'll be satisfied knowing that years of ****ty QB play will be coming to an end.

Miami_Vice
10-03-2011, 02:15 PM
I'm all for my Fins going 0-16 if it means they get Andrew Luck & a new coaching staff thats actually good.

psubills62
10-05-2011, 09:42 AM
I'm still skeptical that any team would be willing to go winless the entire season to get Luck. I'm a big fan of the kid, but don't see that kind of tanking going on.

Thus, I think more than just the current winless teams are still in the sweepstakes.

Rams will get a few wins - they don't even play anyone from their division until Week 9. I think Seattle, Arizona, and San Fran are worth a couple wins at least. Vikings, Fins and Colts could all go winless if that's what they're looking to do.

Of course, those teams will all have desperate HC's who want to save their job more than they want to get fired and then give that team Luck.

By the way, no team is going to simply pass on Luck. If they are in position to draft him but don't want to because of who they currently have, they'll simply trade down with some other team.

Mike13
10-06-2011, 07:31 PM
With Henne done and Rosenfels back in this team, Luck is a virtual Lock for the Dolphins.