PDA

View Full Version : What is the definition of a "trap game"

SabreEleven
10-02-2011, 07:56 PM
I refuse to believe this was a trap game for the Bills. Wouldn't your team have to be a established winning team to be trapped in a trap game? Winning 3 games in a row does not make a team an established winner. The Buffalo Bills are not good enough to be caught in a trap game. The Bills could easily lose their next 10 games.

imbondz
10-02-2011, 07:56 PM
thats exactly why it wasn't

TacklingDummy
10-02-2011, 08:02 PM
It wasn't a trap game, it was a letdown game.

tampabay25690
10-02-2011, 08:04 PM
I bet 75% of this site thinks this was a trap.....

I said from Monday after the NE game that this CINCI game scares the SH** out of me and is a huge trap....And as soon as I saw the line of -3 Buffalo I knew thats what it was...Some may not think this but Vegas controls all....And I know this for a 100% fact. There are games every week that the set lines for the public to ROCK that 1 team. Well this week happened to be Buffalo....From what I saw 73% picked the Bills. Thats a huge %%% and the line never even budged....Not a good sign before the game....

Reason behind it you don't have to be a great team or established at all...You can be that team that everyone is talking about, and I live in Tampa and all I here about is the Buffalo Bills every day......Media and outlets can control the way of the trap....
You can believe this or not but true....

TD you could be right a letdown.....
But this is a theory that most may have..

After 3 wins 2 come from behind wins the writing was on the wall especially having your last 2 at Buffalo and today on the road....