PDA

View Full Version : Time to move on from the Cincy Loss

Billz_fan
10-03-2011, 05:44 AM
Well it's time for the team to move on from the loss to the Bungles, put it to bed and go forward. The schedule is not kind to the Bills this year and it starts to show big time form here IMO.

Week 5

Next up is a home game vs the wounded Eagles. They are 1-3 and getting major heat in the city from everyone. They are going to come in looking to get better against the Bills. The Eagles are frustrated. Could be a very tough game.

Week 6

Away vs the Giants. Another out of conference game that is tough to get prepared for. If we lose to the Eagles it will be tough to get better on the road vs the G-men.

Week 7

BYE, Time to get well.

Week 8 (the Toronto Game)

3rd straight out of conference game. Might as well call this an away game. If we win this game in the unfriendly confines with the fans cheering for the other team I will be surprised. Add to the weirdness that it's an East coast game with a 4:05 start. I hate the Toronto series.

Week 9

Back to the division games and a home game with the Jets. This is always hard no matter what anyone's record is.

Weeks 10,11,12

3 Straight road games against the Cowboys ,Phins and Jets again. 3 straight on the road as everyone knows is never good and 2 of them are division games.

Week 13 Home for Tennessee
Week 14 Away at San Diego
Week 15 Home against the Dolphins
Week 16 Home against the Bronco's (Saturday Dec 24th)

Week 17

New Years Day, Sunday January 1st.

At New England to close the season.

Extremebillsfan247
10-03-2011, 05:49 AM
I'm going to exercise my 24 hour rule here. lol I gave the New England game more time than that. It hasn't been 24 hours yet. So I'm going to discuss it. JMO

Billz_fan
10-03-2011, 05:57 AM
LOL, I didn't mean you had to quit discussing it (like anyone would stop anyway) what I was referring to with my "time to move on" term was the team. Meaning they did not have time to dwell on the loss. Sometimes I forget how explicit I need to write everything. I will edit it.

Extremebillsfan247
10-03-2011, 06:02 AM
LOL, I didn't mean you had to quit discussing it (like anyone would stop anyway) what I was referring to with my "time to move on" term was the team. Meaning they did not have time to dwell on the loss. Sometimes I forget how explicit I need to write everything. I will edit it. Oh, your fine. I was just injecting some nonsense commentary. :laughing: Go Bills.

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-03-2011, 06:23 AM
No, tomorrow is the day to move on.

SabreEleven
10-03-2011, 06:42 AM
I've been a Bills fan for too long...I'm used to season lasting 3 game long. I'm expecting them to lose the next 10 games easily. Games like this start Bills teams on a downward spiral all the time. I hate to be negative but I can only take getting my hopes up and then get kicked in the nuts so many times. This year I'm prepared.