PDA

View Full Version : Meet Fitz and Donald Jones tonight TGI Friday's on Main and Transit

Coach Sal
10-03-2011, 09:53 AM
Come out to TGI Friday's on Main & Transit tonight to meet Bills QB Ryan Fitzpatrick and WR Donald Jones as we tape Out of Bounds at 7pm!

Players will sign autographs and take pictures after the taping and you can win prizes - no purchase necessary. Hope to see you there!

justasportsfan
10-03-2011, 09:56 AM
Tell Fitz that everytime the bills lose, he should shave his beard.

ghz in pittsburgh
10-03-2011, 10:01 AM
Need a zoner to checkout Fitz's right hand/index figer to see if everything is all right there. Someone mentioned that he jammed it on the sack.

Coach Sal
10-03-2011, 10:02 AM
Tell Fitz that everytime the bills lose, he should shave his beard.

If I tell him that, he'll tell me he will shave it just to put some hair on my head.

That's what he told Tony Kornheiser on PTI. LOL

The King
10-03-2011, 10:27 AM
I love how accessible these players are.... I wish I didnt live 700 miles away. I watched the show online from last week. Nice Job Sal.

Bangarang
10-03-2011, 10:34 AM
I am entertaining the idea of going.

Coach Sal
10-03-2011, 03:31 PM
I am entertaining the idea of going.

Cool. Hope you can make it!

justasportsfan
10-03-2011, 03:39 PM
tell him if he doesn't take us to the playoffs this year we're sending him back to bengals.

Night Train
10-03-2011, 04:36 PM
Tell him we expected to be 16-0 and he sucks.

Coach Sal
10-04-2011, 10:51 AM
Just want to thank anyone here who came out last night. We had a GREAT turnout at Friday's. Donald and Fitz stayed for literally an hour afterward signing autographs and taking pics with fans. (although it bothers me when so many people go and try to get 4-5 autographs from each just to sell later, which is obvious). BUT......it was a great time. Fitz is one funny dude. I opened the show by saying, "from Yale....." just because so many people make a big deal about him going to Harvard. That being said, we did an online only segment (not for TV) where I asked him Harvard football history trivia, then he asked Donald some fun questions as the interviewer.

Then, when they were signing autographs, Donald told the staff it was Fitz's birthday, even though it wasn't. And they believed him. Got it on vid: http://yfrog.com/5is5ez

The whole show and the online stuff will be ready later in the week. I'll let everyone know when it is.