So what is the severity of Bell's injury???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

So what is the severity of Bell's injury???

• Bangarang
    • Sep 2010

Re: So what is the severity of Bell's injury???

Chan said we'd know more today once tests were done. I'd imagine we'll know after his press conference today.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

he got his bell rung
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ChristopherWalken
        • Dec 2002

I was at the game and honestly it was a bit of a mystery. Bell just went to one knee. They came out, talked to him, and he walked off on his own free will without any concern or support.

We thought he might have gotten a finger in the eye or someone punched him in the sack.

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
          Hall of Fame Zoner
          • Jan 2010

They were looking at his shoulder, seemed to be the joint area... hopefully hes back this week, we need him.

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

I heard Chan said surgery was not indicated. If it's a shoulder, that probably means a muscle pull, a dislocation or a sprain of some kind. Depending on severity, we're probably looking at 1 to 3 weeks missed. Not a big deal if Hairston can hold the fort for a while. As I said in another thread, this will let us see what the team has in Chris Hairston.
            Last edited by TigerJ; 10-03-2011, 09:54 PM.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

I would rather not see what we have in Hairston.....

Comment

• TigerJ
                • Jul 2002

I'm not too worried, actually. I'm going in part on Buddy Nix's statement, "He's better than we thought he was." He was starter for Clemson at left tackle. He's smart and technically pretty sound. I don't think he's quite as athletic as Bell, but he has a lot better college resume than Bell, and we're now past four weeks into the season. Hairston gets reps in practice all the time against Buffalo's starters on defense because they have to in essence pretend to be their opponent for the following week. That's not terribly helpful to a backup QB trying to get as comfortable as possible with the Bills' offense, but for the most part, blocking is blocking no matter who you're pretending to be.
                I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Buddo
                  • Mar 2007

I think Hairston will probably start for the team, eventually.

The original intention was for him to be a RT, but after watching him, the coaches decided he could play LT in the NFL. That's when they signed a back up RT off waivers.

I wouldn't be entirely certain whether or not he starts at LT or RT, and much will likely be decided on how he comes through the next game or two, depending on how long Bell is out for.

In certain respects, I'm more comfortable with Hairston having to come in at LT than RT, tbh. At least it's the position he's played for years through college.

Comment

• mrbojanglezs
                    • Jan 2010

No surgery out few weeks maybe back after bye week

Comment

Working...
                    X